American bass hd vs DC lvl3m2 vs sundown x

O dam yea thats ****** about your x yea the hype on the tantric sounds good lol and the guy i got my box design from put a tantric in it and im sure it slams hard ima write him and see what model he has

Well i have the X12 and its junk.. the spiders and leads ripped up on me after a week.. Poorly built sub in my opinion
I can't imagine that happening if you weren't pushing the mechanical limits of the driver, whether that be by overpowering it or installing it into an enclosure it's not made to run in.

I can't imagine that happening if you weren't pushing the mechanical limits of the driver, whether that be by overpowering it or installing it into an enclosure it's not made to run in.
I agree with this.. and I would go with the tantric hd out of the choices. mmm 10" spiders (sandwiched or spaced?)

Is go tantric. My buddy had an x He said it got loud but didn't really like the sq from the sub I don't know personally but I hear it's a decent sub. But I have seen quite a few of them used for sale lately on other forums which makes me wonder why
Car audio customers are fickle and like change in general and/or people who don't like reduced levels of suspension distortion. The sound is very different due to the lack of Qts and Fs shift over stroke. There will be some people that don't like the change in the sound. If someone doesn't like the "SQ of it" -- chances are they are not after actual SQ (eg: low measurable levels of distortion) -- they like a more colored sound. Suspension distortion is 2nd order and sounds "warm" and "punchy." There are a bunch of folks that do like that type of sound. The same critiques have existed of all linear BL topology motor systems as well -- as they reduce Qts shift over stroke quite a bit.

There it is here
Yep there you have it -- all of them exploded instantly.

If someone managed to tear one to pieces in a week it was not configured correctly and/or heavily abused.

Our shop "abuse tester" (eg: Jovanni) has had a set of X-10s on his 3500D @ 0.5 since they came in -- zero issues in durability at more than rated power at no volume level between "wide open" and "off" since day one.

Yea the tantric is sounding pretty good and for the guy who said dd i would but cant find them online because i have some dd 15s and i love them
Gotta go through a dealer or call direct .. Dd subs are deff a great option tho man

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.