Alpine type r 15 vs kicker l7 15

Really not everyone has a bank account with crazy numbers... Not everyone wants to put 2k in there 1200 dollar car. Ur post is garbage lol.

Really not everyone has a bank account with crazy numbers... Not everyone wants to put 2k in there 1200 dollar car. Ur post is garbage lol.
stopposting.jpg

Why does everyone insist "the amp is barely turned up"? Unless that thing has a potentiometer, it's putting out its full amount of available power (given voltage and ohm load). That 1500w amp will still murder a 600w sub, even when "turned down" unless 1: the sub is under rated 2: the amp is over rated 3: a combination of both 1 & 2 or 4: it's a small box, a good clean amp with perfect voltage, and good signal in/out in which the sub is never played at or below port freq.

EDIT: for people who don't read- the 1500w amp and 600w sub are hypothetical and are not implied/expressed to have any likeness to the actual amp and subs in question in this thread. It is more to be read as a rule of thumb.

Why does everyone insist "the amp is barely turned up"? Unless that thing has a potentiometer, it's putting out its full amount of available power (given voltage and ohm load). That 1500w amp will still murder a 600w sub, even when "turned down" unless 1: the sub is under rated 2: the amp is over rated 3: a combination of both 1 & 2 or 4: it's a small box, a good clean amp with perfect voltage, and good signal in/out in which the sub is never played at or below port freq.
EDIT: for people who don't read- the 1500w amp and 600w sub are hypothetical and are not implied/expressed to have any likeness to the actual amp and subs in question in this thread. It is more to be read as a rule of thumb.
I'm sure you're right, but I did not follow. I tried like 3x. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Oh it's not intended for BUPRS?
na. this is my wifes car for daily driving. she competed like 2 times with me. she did like a 143db @ headrest but she aint doing it anymore

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

sorry 142.5ab

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

db

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.