Alpine type r 15 vs kicker l7 15

why not get a sundown sa-15?
because who is dumb enough to trade a sa-15 for a L7.lol and not trying to spend. he just offered to trade because he selling the R, and he said he would trade and sell the L7 if we were interested

If that's the case then it's really up to you. You'll either be a little bit louder with the L7 or better SQ with the Type R. It's really what you want to go with.

because who is dumb enough to trade a sa-15 for a L7.lol and not trying to spend. he just offered to trade because he selling the R, and he said he would trade and sell the L7 if we were interested
well, Ive heard both in many vehicles. Id personally pick the L7 over the type R. In the right enclosure, the L7 will get pretty loud and has the potential to sound decent as well.

L7 is what I would choose. Type Es? Lol really? Type x does not come 15" I thought. I think you would be disappointed if you went with a type x

The R will sound a little bit better. you guys are retarded he said thats what he has to work with, not spending money.

Put it in 2cubes tuned to say 34hz with a single 4 inch aero or a slot port low on port area

The R and the L5 are no good. If you want cheap sq, go with a Dcon in a low tuned (28-30hz) ported box
Love how you're about the 18th person to not be able to read at all.

Keep the L7. It can sound just as 'pretty' as the R can and can get louder doing it when boxed properly.

You are not running 3k to an L7
Also sacsking is right. As far as the L7 it will probably sound like a turd, they arent known to sound good. May get louder just because of the larger cone, but sound quality wise the R will probably do better.
He said his amplifier was barely turned up ********, other than that you're right but don't call people out when you don't know how to read.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.