Alex's Silverado

Just grab a cpl of cuties from school and trick on.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
I think I might do that. The girl down the street who I'm friends with is hot and has really long hair. I might see if she's free some time

I think I might do that. The girl down the street who I'm friends with is hot and has really long hair. I might see if she's free some time
They never get tired of hearing how they have beautiful hair, it's a hell of a pickup line. I haven't built my box yet and already have a waiting list.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

They never get tired of hearing how they have beautiful hair, it's a hell of a pickup line. I haven't built my box yet and already have a waiting list.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

fuck the hair, i look at other thing then hair... lol

a good pickup line,

nice tits..... or nice ass... that gets them very time...lol

a good pickup line,

Does work a lot, lol

Works especially well when you know you've got em'

Not necessarily the best line to pick up strangers!

Got my second Singer high output alternator installed tonight. It's the 320 amp hairpin off my car.

IMG_20160106_180506_758_zpsnqv8st14.jpg

It's a 4 pin connector, but only two wires are used. One is a remote turn on and the other is sense going to the positive terminal.

It was charging fine around 14.8v-15.0v, then the 320 took a crap and my voltage dropped to 14.6v. Going full tilt at idle, my voltage drop was the same or worse than before.

I unplugged the 320 and that didn't change anything. Then I plugged it back in and unplugged the 370. Immediately my voltage dropped to 12.9v and continued to fall slowly.

Obviously, the 370 is working, but the 320 was not. I'm going to do some more troubleshooting tomorrow and go back to the electrical shop that wired up my plug. When they bench tested the 320, it charged at 15.0v. They had taken it apart to look at the regulator. I'm guessing there's something lose either in the alternator or with my wiring harness. When they replaced the regulator in my 370, they forgot to tighten the positive stud on the inside, and it was really loose. I knew something wasn't right when I installed it, so I took it back off and they took another look at it, then re-tightened the positive stud on the inside.

I don't know what the deal is with the 320, but I'm hoping it's something small that is an easy fix. For now, I've got it unplugged.

a good pickup line,

maybe on a fat chick it does lol //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/hilarious.gif.02a037aad04aa96f19982b298a3d70a8.gif

hows that work? hey baby im gonna add a bunch of speakers to my ride.. wanna sit in it when im done?!?!?!

op- sorry your thread got destroyed //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif fwiw- im still watching //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

It's fine. I've made a lot of mistakes.

In the future, I'm going to do it right and go all out extreme. Here's the plan:

I'm obviously going to re-do the wall. It's not going to have any plexiglass. The outside layers will be 2x4's and the inner layer will be smooth birch that I coat with resin. I'll be re-using my threaded steel pipe bracing. I'm replacing the stock seats with the ones from my car so I can move the front baffle forwards an extra 6 inches. I'll remove the center console seat and have a center port with three subs on each side behind the seats.

I want to run six 18" neo subs. After I sell my Wardens and the TFE, I plan to buy three generic "8k" board amps direct from Zenon. It'll probably be a while until this gets done though

It's fine. I've made a lot of mistakes.
In the future, I'm going to do it right and go all out extreme. Here's the plan:

I'm obviously going to re-do the wall. It's not going to have any plexiglass. The outside layers will be 2x4's and the inner layer will be smooth birch that I coat with resin. I'll be re-using my threaded steel pipe bracing. I'm replacing the stock seats with the ones from my car so I can move the front baffle forwards an extra 6 inches. I'll remove the center console seat and have a center port with three subs on each side behind the seats.

I want to run six 18" neo subs. After I sell my Wardens and the TFE, I plan to buy three generic "8k" board amps direct from Zenon. It'll probably be a while until this gets done though
wanna sell me the tfe? got paypal ready for the right mula:greedy:

Did you ever meter any of these setups so you can tell if your getting anywhere changing all this equipment ? Not being a azz just wondering ? Is this setup any louder than the last one ?

wanna sell me the tfe? got paypal ready for the right mula:greedy:
PM me what you have in mind as far as price

Did you ever meter any of these setups so you can tell if your getting anywhere changing all this equipment ? Not being a azz just wondering ? Is this setup any louder than the last one ?
Never metered. It's louder, but doesn't dig as low //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

I need to make the port longer, but it's a pain because of where it is

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.