Acura MDX Build

Participant count
  • Participant list

Dano C

oregon
So far I have bought 2 15" kicker Comp R 1200 rms 2400 peack power each. I have a Soundstorm 5000 watt amp, peack power class D 1 channel amp. I know that amp is crap but itd what I got for now. Saving up for a good 1. I have 2 gauge power wire and the same for the ground. Upgrade fuse for power wire. Also buying a way bigger altinator and a deep cycle marine battery. Like to get some input on what im doing to my system and what else I need or you reckamend I should do or not do.

Do you already have a HU? or are you just adding some bass to your current setup?

Those sub are rated at 500RMS? If the amp should have enough power to drive them. You might want to sell your current wire and get something better. Do you have a budget?

LMAO!!!^^^ **** this place is cruel.

On another note, Theres no point in buying junk and then trying to save up for better stuff because the junk just takes money away from the better. If you could return it i would do that. Those 2 15's are going to need a BIG box to sound good and be ran properly. Unkess you got a pre fab and your fine with that.(which is usually the case untill someone hears a proper custom box) so that being said if you can return it do yourself the favor and do so. Do you know that these electrical upgrades cost? People say they want to do them untill they see the price of an alternator and an agm battery.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.