A few questions here.

Participant count
  • Participant list

Snowbum2420

Item(s) for Sale:

I have a Soundstream Pic 4.880AMP and have been trying to research everywhere on how much these go for. If anyone has an idea and is not trying to get one over on me please help. I have seen similar ones but only the 2AMP going for $273. I also have a 10" Audiobahn Sub in a box MTX as well as a 12" the same way. How much would these go for each? And last but not least I have a Kenwood KDC-400U deck as well. Its Sirius XM ready, made for IPod or iPhone, designed for Windows Media as well, and works with Pandora Internet Radio. Color changing face with remote. 3 lines of text and USB. I bought it new 2 years ago and had it in an Audi for about 3 months. Sold the Audi and took the system out so trying to get rid of it.

If anyone could help me out on pricing these out it would be greatly appreciated. I know the Cd player goes for 117 new and 60 used. Only used for a little bit so would want at least 75 out of it. The other stuff I am getting numbers all over the place with. I want to try to get the right numbers if possible for people.

Thank you very much.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

New here and was just trying to figure out where to go with these questions. Sorry. Where is the best forum?

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

Selling all of this if possible by the way.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.