(2) eD NINe.2x SQ amps

Status
Not open for further replies.

wew lad
5,000+ posts

wew lad inc
VA
Item(s) for Sale:

Two NINe.2X two channel SQ amplifiers. High sound quality Class AB amplifiers, these things are heavy and rated at 12.5 volts!

Item(s) Description/Condition:

I purchased these amplifiers locally from their original owner, he told me they were purchased back when eD was still around and when he became ill the amps went into storage. Up until recently he had forgotten about the equipment and then decided to sell it. Unfortunately I do not have the original boxes but they will be shipped well packaged by a carrier of your choice (within reason).

Amps are fully functional 10/10. They were bench tested with an oscope and a subwoofer.

Cosmetics are 9/10 due to the minor scratches on the amp in normal use locations, I can take extra pics if requested. No scratches on the beauty side of these amps. All set screws are present and function.

Detailed specs found here:https://web.archive.org/web/20060621153526/http://edesignaudio.com/product.php?cid=17&pid=33&tab=Specs&cur=USD

NINe.2X Amplifier Power Ratings

RMS Wattage Rated at 12.5 volts!

600 x 1 @ 4Ohm

200 x 2 @ 4Ohm

300 x 2 @ 2Ohm

NINe.2X Amplifier Detailed Specifications

Signal to Noise Ratio

-95dBA

Variable Input Sensitivity

150 mVolt - 7.0V

Remote Variable Input Sensitivity

Yes

Variable Low Pass X-Over

40-240 @ 12dB

Current & Thermal Protection

Yes

Remote Bass Equalization

No

Variable Phase Control

Yes

Master / Slave Option

No

Efficiency

Variable SubSonic Filter

N/A

Fuse(s)

2 x 40

Max Current Draw

NINe.2X Amplifier Size

Length

Width

Height

Price:

$170 for one amp shipped

$300 for both shipped

Give me a shipping label or pick it up locally for OBO

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

see above

check out the eD subs I have for sale! http://www.caraudio.com/forums/subwoofer-classifieds/618725-ed-minty-13ov2-16ov2.html

Item Pictures:

I5FA8ii.png

8fB4rzx.png

h9XVC92.jpg

5vB8vUw.jpg

H95FlSw.jpg

vO5iPgp.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
I was fortunate enough to have a trusted member on here offer to middleman for me in case the buyer is unsure due to my low amount of feedback. I've worked with multiple people on this forum, but if you want to have this item middle manned I am willing, PM me for details.

These amps will ship from 32114 by the way, or can be picked up locally.

topside for some great sound quality amps

pair it with one of my eD subs for sale and you'll have a great set up

boxed up and ready to go folks, had a buyer but i jumped the gun on an offer and shipping ended up being too much for the deal to work

sgd87VU.jpg
[/img]

bump

150 each or trades for a 80prs, and beefy SQL 12s or a 15 +- cash depending on value, offer up!

If we are allowed to testify about these amps, I will. I've been running a 9.2x for 4 years now for my mids and highs. I've listened to a lot of 2 channels, and this amp provides clean wattage comparatively. This amp is powerful. I know the 9.1 series amps are underrated, I've owned 2 9.1's, a 9.2 and I suspect the 9.2x is underrated as well.

If I wasnt unloading several amps myself, Id pick these up to go along on sub stage while utilizing my 9-5 on the entire front stage.GREAT AMPS!!! GLWS SIR!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...