87 Safari- a little bass

yeah parkers are good, aka "barkers", they're pretty loud lol. what bags are you looking at getting? your gonna have a lotttta weight in there!
2600lb firestones all around, 1 10gal tank, and 2 Viar 480's- 8 parker 1/2in valves-

Im a dealer, so i can get em fairly priced //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

sweet! single bags in the back should be ok, def 2600lb bags. you probably wont get much lift tho lol. unless you put about 180psi in the rear bags lol.

bad pic, but this is my buddy Wes's truck. blow through with 4 MM3000.1's in the bed along with 4 Odyssey PC2150's across the notch. it took 150psi to get the ass end off the ground lol. he only had a single viair 380... it was a lonngggg wait to say the least lol

1201071807.jpg

sweet! single bags in the back should be ok, def 2600lb bags. you probably wont get much lift tho lol. unless you put about 180psi in the rear bags lol.
bad pic, but this is my buddy Wes's truck. blow through with 4 MM3000.1's in the bed along with 4 Odyssey PC2150's across the notch. it took 150psi to get the ass end off the ground lol. he only had a single viair 380 lol

1201071807.jpg
You for got to add that he had 4 5200's in that bish too

sure did, i helped take them out when he traded the truck. dam them are some beasts.

btw, he broke off about 5 to 7 of the screws holding the subs in. they were literally about to fall out. i also snatched up his SAX100.4 before he left it in there before the trade //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif , got a really good deal on that.

here's a link to his vid on youtube:

that truck was a NASTY daily driver all-around.

Soo, its gonna take alot to get the rear up? most of the weight is in the middle, 175lbs in batts, 350lb wall w 200+lbs in subs
all of his subs were in the ex. cab part of the truck (so about 300+lbs plus the weight of the wall.) He went from about 60psi to get off the ground (bag on bar = takes a lil more psi) to 150+.

I'd say your definetely going to be giving you air ride a work out. you should be ok though if you go from the frame to the axle, or bag over leaf. i wouldnt recommend bag on bar. you dont want that much lift though, do you? maybe 4-5" right?

See what? I've had all this big boy stuff your talking about:laugh:
ROTFL, hush

all of his subs were in the ex. cab part of the truck (so about 300+lbs plus the weight of the wall.) He went from about 60psi to get off the ground (bag on bar = takes a lil more psi) to 150+.
I'd say your definetely going to be giving you air ride a work out. you should be ok though if you go from the frame to the axle, or bag over leaf. i wouldnt recommend bag on bar.

No bag on bar, check!

So maybe i could get a 2700 in the rear, but it could **** on ride comfort?

Well, amps are back tommorrow, if i hvent sold em, ill get some vid os the van, with a little bass in it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.