2008 Altima version 2 , Boston G5'S, GTR Radiators, Kenwood DNX 8120

gymfreak101
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
maryland
Well this is not really a built but an upgrade to my Altima. Switching out My Flatline for 2 10 inch Boston G5'S with the GTR radiators. Also Switching out my Pioneer 6900ub witht he kenwood navigation. The G'S and the new box are here but the Kenwood was supposed to be delivered Friday but nobody was here to sign so it will be delivered tomorrow. I want to thank VITVEET for the box he is awesome guy and got the box built and sent in 2 days for me. The components and comp amp remain the same which is DLS iridium 6.2i's and sundown 100.2.

Now onto Pics and as soon as it stops hailing and raining I will put the box and subs in the car to test.

Packaging from Crutchfield is awesome.

bostonacoustics005.jpg

bostonacoustics006.jpg

bostonacoustics007.jpg

bostonacoustics008.jpg

Boston changed the cones to black which looks alot bette rthan the silver imo.

bostonacoustics010.jpg

bostonacoustics011.jpg

i like the new cones much better, does the GtR match tho?
nope but does not really matter you will not see the radiators unless I have the back seet down. I have car seat in there so not to often lol.

whats also pretty cool is boston gives you t nuts and regular self tapping screws for the subs and radiators which is nice little touch.

I'm not a huge fan of the G5's new cone... it looks like a G3. The GTR's were made to pair up with the G5's, that's why they made them the same color.

Either way, nice subs! I have 2 10in G5's with gtr's in my G35 and they are pretty sick. I have that exact setup with 1 cube and the gtr's on the back side.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.