69 chevelle build thread

finished running all the wires from the trunk to the front and finally got the box carpeted and in the car. then installed the speakers into the box and gave the 2 side beauty panels a quick test fit. the panel on the passenger will hide the kinetik 2400 behind it that the amps will run off of.

got the speakers wired into the connectors that run to the terminals. shrink wrap to protect from touching

IMAG0566.jpg

carpet on the box with the center color matched to the car

IMAG0564.jpg

how the port lines up with the hole in the rear deck

IMAG0567.jpg

box main section finally in

IMAG0568.jpg

drivers side beauty panel

IMAG0569.jpg

passeng
IMAG0570.jpg
er side beauty panel

I feel so weak when I see how good people run and wrap their wires. I need to do a build with someone to get meticulous skills in wire running.
it comes with time, haha. i used to just throw it in there and as long as it carried current i could care less, then i realized all the installs that people see that blow them away, its the small things that make the biggest difference. ever since then its worth the time, money, and effort to just make it right. even if you have little to no clue what you are doing, clean wiring will help you fool people LMAO //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

When I first saw that you were putting a system in a 69 chevelle.. I kinda thought "wow... a muscle car with a system? doesnt sound like too good of an idea..." but after reading this post and seeing the amazing job you've done, its very impressive and I was blown away by your quality and time spent into it... Very nice car, very nice build, very clean install. Overall 10/10... Tuned in for some videos soon hopefully?

When I first saw that you were putting a system in a 69 chevelle.. I kinda thought "wow... a muscle car with a system? doesnt sound like too good of an idea..." but after reading this post and seeing the amazing job you've done, its very impressive and I was blown away by your quality and time spent into it... Very nice car, very nice build, very clean install. Overall 10/10... Tuned in for some videos soon hopefully?
I hope to get some video's very soon, only issue is after I finish the trunk up I have to build a console to house the double din and some gauges

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.