iPad indash 2009 Dodge Challenger

the727kid
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
St. Pete, FL
Not really a build log.. my build log is in another thread.. I had a shop do this for me.

Finally got it finished...

DSC00692.jpg

DSC00693.jpg

I thought it was an incredible install till I saw the glove box, what is that foam????

I do not understand the purpose of the iPad if you are still using a HU

is the HU just for playing cd's?

besides the glove box it really is a sweet looking install

Some one said that on another forum, the glove box is just your regular carpet that is used in box installs.

HU is for when I want CDs and FM radio... iPad can be used for internet, videos, tons of music (64gb), navigation, ect.

Just lays in, there is absolutely no room to charge it or plug anything in. The opening in the dash is probably 1/8" wider than the iPad its self.

Just lays in, there is absolutely no room to charge it or plug anything in. The opening in the dash is probably 1/8" wider than the iPad its self.
Ah kk you should toss some velvet or vinyl behind it so you can't see the screws when you take it out

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.