4 FU 750 12s in a nice box for $450

So I forgot to mention it but I’m thinking that I’m not going to try to squeeze The monster box in it had been a long time since I had the rear seat off on the stang and it’s good and bad news it’s not flat’ish like I thought I remembered it’s deeper but the area that is deeper is narrower and not that deep and has the trans tunnel raised up in the middle. So I’m thinking I may just get the drives for 3 bills and build a custom sealed box for 3 of them with a raised area in the middle of the box to clear the tranny tunnel (not where you pick up your “women”) and build it real clean carpet it with carpet color matched to the stock carpeting and add beauty panels in the extra area that they will be hiding on either side of the box will be my amps, crossovers, wiring, distribution block etc... with the beauty panels being mounted with nice stong magnets so I can get to everything easily for adjustments and tuning. I feel it would be much more befitting of the car and just be so much more proper and 3 of those 750s should get plenty loud on probably 18-1900is watts @ 1.3ohms. What days the peanut gallery?

No sealed!!!
But brah this is what I gotta work with

6B1EDD1F-431D-494D-ADB5-BF7FBFAC5CAF.jpeg

It’s not going to be an easy build and I want it to look proper as possible and SQ and that are more important to my than SPLzzz.

Plus it may be temporary I’m still listing after dat HST-15 mkII‘s fat as$ and even getting crazy ideas like selling some extra ish I have and getting 2 of em and running at grampohm possibly strapping another XTR 1500 for close to 4krms and if I can get an HO alt and do a major electrical rehaul.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.