4 FU 750 12s in a nice box for $450

Lmfao!
BRB gotta feel my amps.
I just found a revolutionary gain setting technique that will work for anything and add 35% more DBeeZ put your tongue across the speaker outputs and turn up the gain until it stops hurting more then turn it up 35degrees more for optimal results. *YMMV*

lmao it's so easy to get under the skin of some people on here //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Ze plot thickens mein volks the box builder said the box was 51or 52” wide so far so good 3/4swiggle room each side and he thinks it’s around 24”ish deep and around 30” for height. It just might work I might lose rear visibility but the quest for car Audio makes you make “compromises” to get more audios. Chasing the car Audio dragon..... now if it fits question is port down or up off the rear glass?

lmao it's so easy to get under the skin of some people on here //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
“ Plicks has a way of getting under skin of peopre.”

I think Sun Tzu wrote that.... lulz

A revolutionary old school method for checking the heat/temp of a reg frying pan on the stove to see if it has reached temperature is by sprinkling it with a few drops of water in the pan. If it sizzles, pan is hot.....so, Imma get myself a spray bottle in my vehicle and check my amps temp every now and then by spraying water on them ....lmao

A revolutionary old school method for checking the heat/temp of a reg frying pan on the stove to see if it has reached temperature is by sprinkling it with a few drops of water in the pan. If it sizzles, pan is hot.....so, Imma get myself a spray bottle in my vehicle and check my amps temp every now and then by spraying water on them ....lmao
Nah dog You’re doing it wrong you need a spray bottle of cat ur1ne and dog slobber for best sqzzz and lllzzz...

ETA: for real they filter the word ur1ne one of y’all post one too many golden shower stories or something?!

Might be that “herbal supplement” but for reals I was trying to type in chinglish.
"Spanglish" //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

---------- Post added at 03:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 AM ----------

***** ******* **** you, fucktard jackass ***** **** ****

Wonder where popwarhomie went....oh wait said he was checking his amps temp *forhead smack* that's right. he must have a long driveway lmao

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.