4 FU 750 12s in a nice box for $450

DaveT
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
So I can across a guy selling for FU 750 12s for 300 without box or 450 with box and the box actually looks nice as hell. Would y’all buy the box or just the drivers?

AE318810-1F47-42C0-B09A-E95FF57253FD.png

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c390/buickgntuner/03C679A1-5827-4681-A4A0-D024299868A3.png

If it was a perfect fit for me and had proper specs, Yes. Time is money to me.
I’m waiting on dimensions and tuning but if it can fit I think I’m going to get the whole kit’n kaboodle. Oh and grandpa you’ll be happy to know I asked if the surround bonding was good.

The box is stained Birch now the question is if I take out all the seats on the cobra if I can cram it where the back seats were...I can feel a hernia coming on just thinking about it. If not it’ll make its way into the 06 Titan Quad cab. The box was built to fit in the backseat area of an extended cab ranger so it just might fit. It did 150 on 2100watts. Guy is holding it for me until the weekend and he’s going to meet me half way since it’s about a 4 hour drive.

Take measurements if you haven't already, @DaveT

Box port looks huge but pics can be deceiving and tough to see actual port from the only pic avail.

if u don't have big ride just buy subs, make box put 2 in mustang, sell other 2 or use in another car.. 2 750's in a mustang should be very loud

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.