4 FU 750 12s in a nice box for $450

Yeah I said remove all the seats or at least ai thought I did....
Yes you mentioned that....was just tryin' to help you out.

You said the guy had them in his ext cab ranger....I wonder if they'd fit in my ext cab s10?!

[quote name='Boomin_tahoe']Take measurements if you haven't already, @DaveT

Box port looks huge but pics can be deceiving and tough to see actual port from the only pic avail.[/QUOTE]
Just had a good look at the back and the width I have to work with width is 53-1/2 and having it at angle it could take 42” height now to google ranger cab dimensions lol.

if u don't have big ride just buy subs, make box put 2 in mustang, sell other 2 or use in another car.. 2 750's in a mustang should be very loud
Yeah but then I run into if I’m going to run 2 12s I can just buy another *** 10 that likes being sealed for 120 or 2 for 220 or so and be nuts and build a simple box... IDK man it’s a tough decision 220 sounds better on the pocket GAH this killing me if I had an extra 5bills cash laying around for fun money I’d buy the box and drivers because it really is beautiful and that way I could have those to mull over what to do with them because I know I could get that back whichever way but unless some stuff I’m selling goes I’m going to have to dip into my rainy day fund decisions...b1thces are they.

You said the guy had them in his ext cab ranger....I wonder if they'd fit in my ext cab s10?!
why you wanna buy it:naughty:

Just took longest measurement in my s10 ext cab and got 47"
This is encouraging from the looks of It I don’t thing it’s bigger than 50” wide but height I have no clue that may be my Hangup with the depth.

This is encouraging from the looks of It I don’t thing it’s bigger than 50” wide but height I have no clue that may be my Hangup with the depth.
lol nah man Don't wanna buy it. However that's an absolute steal....someone would be dumb to not buy it if room allows. You haven't seen what's in my s10 have ya lol. A giant tline enclosure featuring a single 8" sub. That alone takes up quite a bit of space.

I measured my floor to ceiling top and got roughly about 3ft 4".

yeah i coulda got a 2nd pioneer and had 2 12's sealed for like $120 instead of getting fu and box too.. in your case if u do 2 750 ported or sealed should be louder than 2 10's right?, and u have 2 750's for 2nd ride or sell for $150 which more than pays for wood to make custom box for other 2 so i basically on have $250 in 2 750's and box.. guy on fb has 2 750's sealed says they sound great but idk..

yeah i coulda got a 2nd pioneer and had 2 12's sealed for like $120 instead of getting fu and box too.. in your case if u do 2 750 ported or sealed should be louder than 2 10's right?, and u have 2 750's for 2nd ride or sell for $150 which more than pays for wood to make custom box for other 2 so i basically on have $250 in 2 750's and box.. guy on fb has 2 750's sealed says they sound great but idk..
Trying to get me to run 2 ohm ‘pa? Actually if I go with the 750s he said it rose to 2.2. Yeah I think I’m going to try to hock enough stuff so I can at very least get it as a investment so to speak.

Yeah....and run 2 ohms and set your gain by cranking the volume and placing hand on amp @ same time. If amp gets hot, remove hand and turn gain down a little.

Yeah....and run 2 ohms and set your gain by cranking the volume and placing hand on amp @ same time. If amp gets hot, remove hand and turn gain down a little.
Roger Roger!!

ETA-Actually should set it by the temp of my 4 gauge run something that is on the to be rectified list

Sounds like a similar deal I got on my FU's. I got a pair of V1 12's and a Soundstream Txl-2000.1D for $200 with a box. Box turned out to be junk, but flipped the Soundstream for a hundo and basically bought 2 750's For $100 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Putting one in my boat, and leaving the other for my test area.

Trying to get me to run 2 ohm ‘pa? Actually if I go with the 750s he said it rose to 2.2. Yeah I think I’m going to try to hock enough stuff so I can at very least get it as a investment so to speak.
didn't even look at ohm load just talking about fitting subs in car, u and hoe have fun.

really man!? all i did was repeat what jeff said and ...... u running your mouth about peeps setting up an amp is like a mokey talking about building a space ship.. u can't even adjust xovers... would u like link to the thread u posted asking how to adjust xover like a **** 15 yr old? cause i have it.. shut the f up....

didn't even look at ohm load just talking about fitting subs in car, u and hoe have fun.
Don’t go salty on me ‘Pa just some friendly banter I’ve got no beef with you. It’s all good I’m not a troll or a pr1ck just getting back into the rapport of the forum.

ETA- Woah there no cat fighting in my thread retract thy claws.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.