4 12's or 1 18" build

I never really had a multi sub system that's y I wanted to try it. But I wasn't sure if the ab tnts would get low like a 15 or 18. I would think 4 of them would. I saw the 21" ia now that is a game changer

I'd take fewer top end subs over multiple entry level ones every time. I'd say the 21" IA would be perfect since you'd have about 10-12 cube to do a real proper box for it and it should be about the same price as the 4 low tier 12's.

I have a IA 21 DP. 8.4 net tuned at 32, 120SQIN port. It's loud and shakes my escape to death lol. Hit up vertex he is a IA dealer on here.

Got it nailed down to 2 tnt 15's( don't see why these aren't popular) Or 1 hdc3 18. I order some q-mat and saw the sale on the hdc3 line. Both set ups are 300. Also still either setup will be powered by the rubi 1600 for now. Any input would be great.

Tnt's aren't popular because AB has garbage soft parts. I'm biased so I say go with a 21 haha. Really an explorer will get loud with pretty much anything. If money is no options I agree with most. 4 x 12's

That 21 is ridiculous. Well by doin the 15's or 18 il save 200 and get me a g31agm duracell for the rear.
These subs can work well in the space you have and will slam the lows better than the tnts for not much more. You dont have to tune to 20 hz, thats for home theatre purposes. 32hz tuning is perfectly fine in car audio applications.

HT18 18″ Subwoofer | Stereo Integrity

Go big or go home i'd say.

Those look nice for the price I appreciate the input on the ht18. Il cross the tnts of the list. Will they still have a good frequency range being tuned to 32.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.