Shocker

Jbake1975

Senior VIP Member
U.S.A.
Coming back??Seen this on another forum and thought i'd ask here.Shocker Audio 2015

SignatureSeries.gif

mmmmmm brings me back to 2001-2005ish! Had two Shocker2 15's, two Shocker SS 12's, Shocker Super, and Shocker Extreme aka Mouse! Buddy had a Sig 12 too.

Wasn't Mike sued by MTX back when they were Atomic Thunder? Then it went to Shocker Audio, and then poof off the face of the earth?

Those were the subs to have back when I started driving.

Had a few shocker 2 15s, shocker extreme 15, and an 18" super extreme.

The customer service was no good. I blew the super after about 20 minutes, and sent the motor back to get reconed.

Didn't see that motor again for more than 5 years.

Wasn't Mike sued by MTX back when they were Atomic Thunder? Then it went to Shocker Audio, and then poof off the face of the earth?
Threatened only AFAIK but that was very early when he just had TC7 and TC9 based subs.

EDIT

That's Mike's email, address, and phone, but I wonder how old that site is? Looks like '05 sig but I did NOT get the impression he was trying to get back into the business last time we spoke.

So sounds like if they wanna make a return, CS better get an overhaul.
Mike has traditionally been very hard to get on the phone or to reply to emails. Hopefully he has some people who can deal with customers if he is planning to begin selling subs again.

Threatened only AFAIK but that was very early when he just had TC7 and TC9 based subs.
EDIT

That's Mike's email, address, and phone, but I wonder how old that site is? Looks like '05 sig but I did NOT get the impression he was trying to get back into the business last time we spoke.
If you wanted to win back in the 02/03 time frame, you had AT Shocker subs, and EQ D2 Shredder amps in street class.

See you in Sanford in a few weeks hispls?

If you wanted to win back in the 02/03 time frame, you had AT Shocker subs, and EQ D2 Shredder amps in street class.
See you in Sanford in a few weeks hispls?
I'll be in Sanford for sure. I should make Lewiston as well, which is pretty close to both of us, though a rather weak turnout last year.

I'll be in Sanford for sure. I should make Lewiston as well, which is pretty close to both of us, though a rather weak turnout last year.
I have my Network+ Certification exam the morning of Lewiston //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif I am 75% sure I won't make it, unless I do great on the exam and get done early.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Jbake1975

Senior VIP Member
Jbake1975
U.S.A.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from