2ohm vs .5 ohm

You'll never make it to 160 with that attitude.
Won't happen...no matter how many times he says it will. Someone who says it's easy to get that high of a number and has never done it before is easy to say than actually trying to do it. 2 diff things.

Wanted to add also that running 2k @ 2 ohms might be more efficient/easier on electrical than .5 ohm with less efficiency. Someone can chime in and see if I'm right.

You'll never make it to 160 with that attitude.
You not going to get a .5 ohm reactive load unless you use Dual 1s and are quite a bit away from Tuning.

Trick is to tune about 2 or 3 hurts under resonance and then go from there you know this already though

Won't happen...no matter how many times he says it will. Someone who says it's easy to get that high of a number and has never done it before is easy to say than actually trying to do it. 2 diff things.
You guys need to get together and put your money up it's an easy win I'm going to hit 160 regardless even if I gotta buy two amps if my impedance is high

Wanted to add also that running 2k @ 2 ohms might be more efficient/easier on electrical than .5 ohm with less efficiency. Someone can chime in and see if I'm right.
Very much more efficient and easier on all equipment. And marginally better sound.

You not going to get a .5 ohm reactive load unless you use Dual 1s and are quite a bit away from Tuning.Trick is to tune about 2 or 3 hurts under resonance and then go from there you know this already though
If you plan to get to 160 with a 7K amp you had better be thinking about that.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.