2nd battery question

Participant count
  • Participant list
I do not like to MIX different types of batteries. How large is the sub amp? Wattage ? And are you running another amplifier for mids and highs? What size Supply and Ground wire are you using for amplifier /amplifiers? Have you done the Big3 Yet?

I do not like to MIX different types of batteries. How large is the sub amp? Wattage ? And are you running another amplifier for mids and highs? What size Supply and Ground wire are you using for amplifier /amplifiers? Have you done the Big3 Yet?
About to start install my vic esploded quickly seriously.

0 ga welding cable run to back

Big 3 using same wire

Underhood 850cca newer battery lead acid but never goes dead

Rear batt duracell agm 650cca 65ah g34

Alternator upgrade is not an option at this time.

Max amp draw around 300a on a sine wave burst, or so

Class ab 2800w beast lets hope.

Do not plan to ever play near full tilt for long and not loud at idle

Sql setup ive been trying to hear once tuned and turned up for once without failures lol

The subs alone are worth more than the whole exploder so this is a low budget oriented setup.

Why i say no alt upgrades, batteries for some reserve and voltage stiffening some

Real world id guess on music at most might see 200a draw on low long note

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...