2014 silverado dual sa 10s

I have a 17 crew cab and am trying to cram 2 Skar EVL12 2ohm under my seat! I have just made the 3" seat lift and am know freaking out because I have never made a sub enclosure other than a literal rectangle! Like 20 years ago! If anyone can help please do! Also, if anyone has the largest enclosure measurements that will fit under the seat or just the under seat dimensions i would greatly appreciate it.

Yea LMI is way too high i will just get our sheet metal shop to laser me out the brackets
Hey, even easier way is to just get square steel tubing and cut it and drill yourself. I said the same thing and end up damn near spending close to the same thing because I was lazy and had never drilled metal that thick. Anyway I ended up having to do it myself anyway because the trash metal fab place were scumbags and turns out lazier than me! They drilled it out and it was wack. I used 3x3" square tube and cut 10 - 2" pieces. Then made a center hole guide and a simple step drill. If you have a drill press thats probably easier. But the Milwaukee step drill bit worked unbelievable well. I tried using regular carbide bits which worked but a pain to do a pilot then hit it with 3/4 or 1/2 bit... can't remember but the step bit went thru like a hot knife in butter. Then just go grab you some grade 8 bolts, washers, and nuts and your in bidness! I sprayed mine like semi-gloss black. I would like to had known what to use to mimic the factory black and/or make covers for the outer end ones kind of like the LMI kit but better. I seen one guys speaker fab and he made it look exactly like the black plastic in the truck! Hope this may help someone.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.