2014 Kia Optima SQ build

Participant count
  • Participant list
Hey all. So its been coming along slowly but surely. Its been just so hot and humid that I can only take a few hours before needing a cool off.. Lots of tedious stuffing of insulation in the floor. I'm starting to see an end to it all! I don't find a need to show pictures of denim insulation being stuffed in little holes.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Another option is to get the 4 channel amplifier and purchase 2 surface mount speakers for the rear deck and 2 for the front kick panels. Running...
I just ordered a Sony XM-GS4 amp for the Focal door speakers. The Mosconi Pico 2 powers the factory subwoofer, and sail panel tweeters. I'll post...
Did you consider using the PAC AmpPRO 4, AP4-CH31? It will connect between factory amp and head unit and allow you to have RCA outputs for the amps.
Do you have about $100 to waste? Try a cheap amp that has line-level inputs, see if that helps. WalMart carries a 4 Channel Jensen amp, for its...
id put in a good new deck and front speakers, forget the rears (fade to the front). then when you get a new car, take the deck and front speakers...

About this thread

tommymilan311

Senior Noob VIP Member
tommymilan311
Davenport, IA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from