2014 Focus ST build Sundown SD 8s

There are many days I wished I would have got that focus instead of the fusion. Just couldn't drive stick in traffic every day.
Its not too bad for me since I don't live in a huge city. I did have the car in Seattle for a few months for work and it did get annoying at times in heavy traffic on steep hills. Most of the time I love driving stick though. Those fusions are nice though, if they made a Fusion ST with AWD I would have went that route or if the focus RS rumors are true...

I have a 14 ST too and I love it. Regardless of living in LA dealing with traffic it is such a great all around car. Plus so many people don't really know about them and are very surprised by how fast they are. They hear the Focus part and write it off as a normal focus. I have a lot of audio stuff ordered for my car but waiting a little bit longer to get what I need to finish it all. Doing a pioneer stage 4 3 way build up front. Not sure about the rrear yet.

I am also on the edge of if I want to leave it stock, pay off my equity on it, and get either a Challenger hellcat or a Lexus RC-F.

Got lucky getting out of the Army and got a way better job than I was planning

I have a 14 ST too and I love it. Regardless of living in LA dealing with traffic it is such a great all around car. Plus so many people don't really know about them and are very surprised by how fast they are. They hear the Focus part and write it off as a normal focus. I have a lot of audio stuff ordered for my car but waiting a little bit longer to get what I need to finish it all. Doing a pioneer stage 4 3 way build up front. Not sure about the rrear yet.
I am also on the edge of if I want to leave it stock, pay off my equity on it, and get either a Challenger hellcat or a Lexus RC-F.

Got lucky getting out of the Army and got a way better job than I was planning
Yea they are really fun little cars, have you done any performance mods to yours? The really wake up with a good tune, its about a 25-30whp gain and 50-60wtq. The challenger hellcat is a sweet car it just seems way over the top for a DD type car, that's the reason I bought the ST vs a mustang/challenger/Camaro. The ST is fun and a perfect DD. I am really hoping Ford comes through with the focus RS with awd and the rumored 350 hp it would kill a lot of other performance vehicles out there in its price range.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.