2007 Honda civic si..opinions

Then look into a maxima for the 400 a month, im not bashing on honda but a bigger car for around the same price maybe as quick

What the hell are you smoking... A si is 22k... a maxima is around 30-36k .. and with no only 2 grand down that a dif of about 400/mth - 700+ a month

the 4 door looks better IMO, i like that fact that it has 18's stock and comes with brembo brakes. The black painted hood in the 1 i saw needs to be replaced. color match or do a real carbon fiber not black.

ok screw the 2007 honda and buy a 97-2000 and use the rest of the money(around 8k-10k) on putting a B18C5 engine with about 210hp and getting a new exaust and a phat turbo so you would be running about 300-370hp. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

ok screw the 2007 honda and buy a 97-2000 and use the rest of the money(around 8k-10k) on putting a B18C5 engine with about 210hp and getting a new exaust and a phat turbo so you would be running about 300-370hp. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
yea ok... u failed to read my thread... I need to dit h off my 02 diamante vr-x..... So it needs to go to a dealeler.... and i need a new ride @ less than 400/mth

eh my bad thought it was payed off i went straight to the 4th page.

reading the thread usually helps the thread starter much more //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Hey, have you condidered the new VW MKV GTI at all. If not then read all the comparison articles between that and the Civic Si. To sum it up...the GTI is faster, it costs the same, it is more versatile because it actually has cargo space and all that stuff, you won't look like some stupid rice'r ass **** when you drive it, and it is built in Germany. I dont think the Si can beat that. If you don't believe me, go test drive the sucker and you will realize that the GTI is far superior.

For more information go to http://www.vwvortex.com

Hey, have you condidered the new VW MKV GTI at all. If not then read all the comparison articles between that and the Civic Si. To sum it up...the GTI is faster, it costs the same, it is more versatile because it actually has cargo space and all that stuff, you won't look like some stupid rice'r ass **** when you drive it, and it is built in Germany. I dont think the Si can beat that. If you don't believe me, go test drive the sucker and you will realize that the GTI is far superior.
For more information go to http://www.vwvortex.com

the gti STOCK isnt all that much faster , but heres what it is.....over the si //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Almost double the insurance

3 grand more with the same options

a hatch.... which i dont like

The 07 si is 22k, so for a car like that i really dont think its a bad buy, nomatter how good ppl think the VW's are, i like the VW dont get me wrong but i looked at and drove them.. there just not for me

i prefer the 2.0t in the gti and jetta along with the DSG but to get one they are at least 3k more and most are loaded with options and over 25k. The Si is nice but they are hard to find here, i think i'm getting a 06 Civic LX coupe, 30/40 rated mpg ftw.

i prefer the 2.0t in the gti and jetta along with the DSG but to get one they are at least 3k more and most are loaded with options and over 25k. The Si is nice but they are hard to find here, i think i'm getting a 06 Civic LX coupe, 30/40 rated mpg ftw.

thats t i was lookin at the ex... But after i drove it , it almost completly turned me away.. 140 hp ftl

i hear ya, but these days my concern is mileage with the way things are going in the middle east. besides i have my 06 hemi ram still too.

yea you need all the mileage you can get with that truck.. My boss usually ends up putting in anywhere from 100-140/ week just in his hemi.. Thats just not right:eyebrow:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.