2007 Honda civic si..opinions

lol yeah I'm so rich.. bill gates is jealous of me...i got so rich working my shitty ass job with no benefits for $8.50 an hour //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
I'm also 27 and taking out student loans to finish with school...

What i was saying, if less than TWO WEEKS AGO, you couldn't even EAT, perhaps you shouldn't be looking at new cars..duh.. its obvious you aren't stable.. you work for your daddy.. who might fire you at any time.. you also live with him and he might kick your 22 year old ass out at any time..

Apparently you cant look beyond a few weeks at a time.. well a 5 year car loan is a LONG TIME... if you get one, it will just end up being repo'ed and then your credit will be fuqed.

I mean what if you get into another fight with your daddy?! He kicks you out, and then your stuck with a $450 a month car payment ON TOP OF PAYING FOR HOUSING AND FOOD...

your an idiot, live within your means... and being an uneducated poor kid with no skill set.... that means no brand new SI...sorry to burst your unrealistic bubble.

you know im right... or you wouldnt have gotten so pissed off... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
LOL youre a fuccing dumbass.. still think you know me and still think i give a fucc abotu your status as if thats going to boost your credibility? in fact now that you mention your beoke its obvious you dont know **** abot flpping money. i have two brothers, one with a brand-new Acura TL that is paid off and another one with an Acura RSX that is paid off from working at a fuccing dealership with a salary less than mine. my oldest brother with the TL works with me with the same salary i get but works about twice as much as i do at the shop (i sleep in and come in 4 hours before it closes) and has his own apartment that he pays off every month just fine.. dont speak about nothing you dont know about, you think you know everything bcause you as fell on your ass a couple times and couldnt support yourself but i have my ways and my family is not like yours; we dont kicc each other out cold-heartedly.. my dad would not kick me out on the streets cuz he knows what im capable of doing out there and its nothing nice.. he may have threatened to fire me before but its now fuccing apparently obvious he'd rather not and would be willing to pay me extra to keep me around because hes family you dumb **** and unlike yours, my family would NEVER leave me hanging.[/discussion]

oh and you changed your post because at first it said something about how you were in school, and working on the papers for your new business.. lol...
wtf r u talking about? it still does, dumbass...
how do u know i havent got a job since then, been in college and GETTING PAID TO GO, worked things out with my dad, am in the process of processing papers to start my own business, and am supporting myself financially? sorry but i don't blog....

LOL youre a fuccing dumbass.. still think you know me and still think i give a fucc abotu your status as if thats going to boost your credibility? in fact now that you mention your beoke its obvious you dont know **** abot flpping money. i have two brothers, one with a brand-new Acura TL that is paid off and another one with an Acura RSX that is paid off from working at a fuccing dealership with a salary less than mine. my oldest brother with the TL works with me with the same salary i get but works about twice as much as i do at the shop (i sleep in and come in 4 hours before it closes) and has his own apartment that he pays off every month just fine.. dont speak about nothing you dont know about, you think you know everything bcause you as fell on your ass a couple times and couldnt support yourself but i have my ways and my family is not like yours; we dont kicc each other out cold-heartedly.. my dad would not kick me out on the streets cuz he knows what im capable of doing out there and its nothing nice.. he may have threatened to fire me before but its now fuccing apparently obvious he'd rather not and would be willing to pay me extra to keep me around because hes family you dumb **** and unlike yours, my family would NEVER leave me hanging.[/discussion]wtf r u talking about? it still does, dumbass...
lol, its so funny to see you complain about how i pretend to know your situation..yet you do the exact same thing about me.. whats the definition of hypocrisy?

I only know what YOU POSTED... in a thread less than 2 weeks ago.. here it is again....

i live under his roof. we got in a real loud violent argument because i complain that theres never anything to eat at home and the money i make at work goes mostly toward school, gas, and a debt i have with my brother.. also, he doesnt pay me full salary.. so i dont have enough to feed myself. he basically fired me and told me to leave the house cuz i had the nerve to complain. im not gonna come bac crawling to him. he might be my dad, but there are just some things i dont respect about him. i want to get myself on my own feet so that i can move out and feed myself. im still under the roof right now, cuz quite frankly, i have nowhere to go, but im fed up and want to leave ASAP. im tired of his "deal with it or leave my house" attitude...
lol so it looks like he was ready to kick your stupid ass out and leave you hanging..

Must be nice to be a **** living with his parents at 22.. i bet that really impresses the boys

I wont bored you with the details of my life.. other than to say, im not rich.. and i dont fully pay my own way.. I have always gotten help from my parents in some form or another...

My point is your life is bipolar.. one minute your on top of the world..buying a new car.. the next you dont have a place to live or food to eat.. think you might wanna have things settle down a little before you borrow $20-30K?!

If your posting is any preview on your language skills, you probably couldn't even fill out the loan application.

I could give a **** if you buy a new car.. i just remembered you being fired and kicked out recently when i read how you were buying a new si...so i decided to call you out..

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=163634

It is pretty funny how pissed off i made you. You got so mad you cant even type or spell... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

i win ;0

lol, its so funny to see you complain about how i pretend to know your situation..yet you do the exact same thing about me.. whats the definition of hypocrisy?
I only know what YOU POSTED... in a thread less than 2 weeks ago.. here it is again....

lol so it looks like he was ready to kick your stupid ass out and leave you hanging..

Must be nice to be a **** living with his parents at 22.. i bet that really impresses the boys

I wont bored you with the details of my life.. other than to say, im not rich.. and i dont fully pay my own way.. I have always gotten help from my parents in some form or another...

My point is your life is bipolar.. one minute your on top of the world..buying a new car.. the next you dont have a place to live or food to eat.. think you might wanna have things settle down a little before you borrow $20-30K?!

If your posting is any preview on your language skills, you probably couldn't even fill out the loan application.

I could give a **** if you buy a new car.. i just remembered you being fired and kicked out recently when i read how you were buying a new si...so i decided to call you out..

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=163634

It is pretty funny how pissed off i made you. You got so mad you cant even type or spell... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

i win ;0
LOL umm i'm pissed off..? wow you must be in your own world when u make these posts and have no idea what you're basing anything youre saying on LOL.. how bout saying something you've never said before instead of repeating yourself as if the more you repeat yourself the more its true HAHAH typical dumbass.. its funny how so many people like to use the red herring fallacy on these forums as if they're making a point that has no value whatsoever. i just counterred everything you said and then u go and repeat everything you said before as if im suppose to explain myself again.. did my dad leave me hanging? NO YOU DUMBASS so whats your point now? has he ever left me hanging? NO, so what's your point now? if you couldnt give a **** about me buying a new car why r u hating and going back n forth with me about how ill fail to pay off a measly 400 dollars a month?? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif not much to say is there? so what if i was frustrated with financial problems..? i solved that problem and its out of the way.. are you too dumb to understand that? or shall we just dwell on it and have everyone laugh at noob with an RS because at one time in his life he and his father got into an argument over not getting fair pay? yea i think thats what youll do since youre just too dumb and in your own world to even comprehend anything else except your own feeble mind.. oh, and first of all, IM NOT ONE TO CARE WHAT "THE BOYS" THINK OF ME THATS SOME QUEER INSECURE **** LOL THANKS FOR PROJECTING THAT ABOUT YOURSELF.. and second, ALL my boys have the same background as me and are of the same ethnicity and in our culture, theres nothing wrong with living with your parents and taking care of them.. in our culture, theres nothing wrong with being married and living with your parents as long as you dont scrub off of them and do it your whole life.. in our culture, we take care of each other and our family first before we even begin to worry what other motherfuccers think about us. now shut the fucc up you nimwit you're not one to even talking about language skills... thank you. [/story]

i think i saw these pics on 8thcivic.com. ... Ur still a lucky bastard //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif... What/or is there anything you dont like with it?? i do hear the mileage *****
23/32 *****? Alot better than my 300ZX. I am avg. around 25-27 so I'm not complaining. So far the only thing I don't like is the fact that I keyed it myself.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/blush.gif.99bc659ee2012b7d826165e26fb5eebe.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif There was a clump of dirt so I went to whip it off and forgot my keys were in my hand. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif But in all honesty, my main "problem" is the volume Honda is putting out. I'm used to rarely seeing another Z32 (I had a '95 and there were barely over 3300 '95 Z32's sold in the USA) and 15,000 Si/year isn't exactly...rare.

23/32 *****? Alot better than my 300ZX. I am avg. around 25-27 so I'm not complaining. So far the only thing I don't like is the fact that I keyed it myself.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/blush.gif.99bc659ee2012b7d826165e26fb5eebe.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif There was a clump of dirt so I went to whip it off and forgot my keys were in my hand. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif But in all honesty, my main "problem" is the volume Honda is putting out. I'm used to rarely seeing another Z32 (I had a '95 and there were barely over 3300 '95 Z32's sold in the USA) and 15,000 Si/year isn't exactly...rare.

23/32 is'nt bad but 90% of si owners i talk to say there not near that ... Even under daily driving/highway

The white would look clean after a nice dark tint job IMO

Thats what i was thinkin, .. I love the white color but if at all possible id like to make it look like a guy does drive it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif , Thats why i was looking at the silver metallic and the black with a nice layer of 5 %

jus mod it to look manly if u think it looks girly

lol, its a civic, All subcompacts to me look like chick cars.. I cant believe im actually looking at buying one.. My dealer has a end of the season 06 si coming in a few weeks so i can finally take a test beat ( drive ) im just hoping 400/month is worth it

lol, its a civic, All subcompacts to me look like chick cars.. I cant believe im actually looking at buying one.. My dealer has a end of the season 06 si coming in a few weeks so i can finally take a test beat ( drive ) im just hoping 400/month is worth it

Then look into a maxima for the 400 a month, im not bashing on honda but a bigger car for around the same price maybe as quick

I didnt like the new SI at all when it first came out but its actually kinda grew on me. Honda really spoiled it with a nice package of navi/lsd/price as stock. I think it's a good car for college and younger generation. IMO go for BLK with BLK interior or WHT/BLU with BLK interior.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.