Fixable

Participant count
  • Participant list
i was wondering is it possible to fix a crack in a rim its a pretty small hair crack i was just wondering can someone weld it and it be fixed or anything would i just take it to a car place and anyone know how much it would possibly cost? the rim is a lexani iris 20 inch rim im wondering this because i dont want to buy a whole new rim any help is greatly appreciated //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

where is the crack????

maybe have a shop take the tire off and slap some jb weld all over it from the bottom...

is it leaking air???

i had a couple very small ones on my old 18' but they didnt leak..

its not leaking air ummm on the back part of the rim theres a flat surface then go into the wheel and on that flat surface there is a lil crack i hope i can get this thing fixed because theres no way i can buy a new rim //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif but my bro says if it gets bigger ill start loosin air

take it to a place that knows what they are doing first for safety reasons and second cause if they use too much to fill it the balance or the rim is gonna be screwed up

its not leaking air ummm on the back part of the rim theres a flat surface then go into the wheel and on that flat surface there is a lil crack i hope i can get this thing fixed because theres no way i can buy a new rim //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif but my bro says if it gets bigger ill start loosin air

thats exactly how mine was but on the front of the wheel, it never got any bigger and did not leak..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

grayfox587
illinois
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Sleeklsc
fixed.jpg