2007 Honda civic si..opinions

yeah i drive a civic and i wouldn't recommend it besides for gas mileage, but i would never buy a civic for over 20 grand

Too bad, your missing out on one of the newer, nicer cars for about 21000. If I had that much, I would have gotten the Si in a heartbeat. This is coming from a guy who used to hate the older civics. Probably the POS year your driving.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Me not having any money for a down payment really *****.. And im top of that im hoping to break even on my trade in.. Its gonna **** even worse having a $450 payment.... on a civic at that //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

yeah i drive a civic and i wouldn't recommend it besides for gas mileage, but i would never buy a civic for over 20 grand
Its actually a pretty good package for around 20K. The stock navigation, LSD, and sport features for that price is nice. There are accords in the 27K doesnt even come close to that. I would have taken the rsx type s but I'm biased a little.

Well here s the deal .. Ive had nothing but a good credit record for the past 3-4 years, now my credit is at 640 ish ( yea i really messed up a few years ago ) And i dont want to go through my credit union for a few reasons , mainly even if my credit was 750 the lowest rate i would have is 6-7% .. I ve fully made up my mind that the si is what i want, and was wondering a few things from everyone

1) What s your monthly payment ( based off interest and amount financed)

2) Will my honda dealer be able to give me a better rate than my cr union?

---- Which at this point is 11.2%

3) Do ppl with 72 mth loans on this car think its worth it.. ( 6 yrs is along time, especially for a civic

Its actually a pretty good package for around 20K. The stock navigation, LSD, and sport features for that price is nice. There are accords in the 27K doesnt even come close to that. I would have taken the rsx type s but I'm biased a little.

si's were rated higher than the type s..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.