2007 Honda civic si..opinions

weren't you just saying you had a big fight with your dad?! And still lived at his house?! You cant afford to put a roof over your head but your going to get a brand new SI... Forget a brand new car and enroll your ass in a community college.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
Even if you managed to get one financed.. i bet it would be repo'ed within a year...

living beyond your means ftl..
how do u know i havent got a job since then, been in college and GETTING PAID TO GO, worked things out with my dad, am in the process of processing papers to start my own business, and am supporting myself financially? sorry but i don't blog....

lmao.... yeah I'm sure you went from not having food to eat to a perfect life in like 2 weeks.

I'm sure you magically gained some marketable skill set that will support you for life..

This short sightedness is exactly whats going to get your car repo'ed IF you manage to sucker some bank into loaning you the money.

Grow up and be realistic... or your entire life will ****.

lmao.... yeah I'm sure you went from not having food to eat to a perfect life in like 2 weeks.
I'm sure you magically gained some marketable skill set that will support you for life..

This short sightedness is exactly whats going to get your car repo'ed IF you manage to sucker some bank into loaning you the money.

Grow up and be realistic... or your entire life will ****.
umm ok you dont even know much i was in debt how much i made, and how much i make now, all you know is i was hungry for awhile due to financial shortages and now you think you know my life story? typical..

lol nice way to change your post..

Anyways.. if you couldnt afford to eat, and still cant afford to put a roof over your own head... dont you think it might make a little more sense to actually support yourself for a few years before you try to borrow 25K (or what ever) for a car?!

Maybe you should at least wait till you haven't gone hungry for en entire year before trying to buy a new car...

lol he was going hungry june 4th... now he lives a perfect life and is looking at new cars...

lol nice way to change your post..
Anyways.. if you couldnt afford to eat, and still cant afford to put a roof over your own head... dont you think it might make a little more sense to actually support yourself for a few years before you try to borrow 25K (or what ever) for a car?!

Maybe you should at least wait till you haven't gone hungry for en entire year before trying to buy a new car...

lol he was going hungry june 4th... now he lives a perfect life and is looking at new cars...
how did i change my post? when i said i couldnt afford to eat all i meant was i was spending my whole paychecc on paying off debts and bills and other **** and i didnt have much money to eat like the pig i am.. and that bothered me.. so guess what i did.. I WORKED IT OUT WITH MY DAD AND NOW HAVE THAT FUCCING SALARY PAY TO EAT BETTER, U SILVER-SPOON DIPSHIT. and did u ever stop to think that maybe im not in the position where i have to be paying bills and debts off anymore? so hey, that makes about iunno a grand more a month i have in my my poccet now.. oh, and sorry im not rich like you mister born-with-a-silver-spoon who has money to blow and gets a kick out of criticizing other people's lives on forums .. yea i still live with my 'rents so what? im 22 and have no problem with it.. im NOT going to move out and go to school at the same time and burden myself with bills i dont need to have, that would just be plain stupid as my parents have two extra rooms no one sleeps in in this house and for me to pass up free shelter while doing my thing is straight stupid.. plus, my parents would rather me be home to know im alive and to know that their extra rooms arent going to waste.. you people who infer "people who live with their parents are scrubs" are the epitome of shallow ********.. some people think theyre above others because their financial status or because they can support themself and others can't and i can't stand it.. it pissses me off when silver-spoon *****es or "rich people" criticize the less fortunate people when they probably have no idea whats it like to be born into a family with 0 dollars and a pipe dream that consisted of owning a fuccing sweatshop for a business. and now that my parents are actually profiting and have pretty much paid for the house i can focus on myself and reward all the **** that i've done for my parents with a brand new fuccing car. what labor did u do for your parents to directly help their financial situation? i busted my ass off for two years smogging cars for a ****ed up salary but only to show my dad the respect he deserved for busting his ass off for me and my brothers for 30 years.

u (i believe) just contradicted yourself.......

by you saying "u think u know my life story" and *****ing at him about it, is really the same as saying he has a "silver spoon" in his mouth.......which in my eyes you know his life story as of now...therefore, u lose.

my family all eats with silver spoons, wal-mart has them.

u (i believe) just contradicted yourself.......

by you saying "u think u know my life story" and *****ing at him about it, is really the same as saying he has a "silver spoon" in his mouth.......which in my eyes you know his life story as of now...therefore, u lose.

my family all eats with silver spoons, wal-mart has them.
actually i just told my life story to discredit his... yet still, its obvious he DOES have a silver spoon in his mouth (since hes so quick to criticize me) and the mother****er feels superior to me in the financial category, so he thinks he has something to say as if he's 100% correct because hes got some fuccing money in his pocket and his own home and i was ONCE struggling in a financial situation.. that automatically makes me wrong? lol NOPE. you see, i can say he THINKS he knows my life story but he can't say i THINK i do cuz i dont give a flying fucc about him.. but i DO know that he does have some money in his pocket because he wouldnt be criticizing me like he was superior to me if he didnt thats just plain logic.. therefore, i win.... PWNT. and yea, i'm sure your family does eat with silver spoons and im sure you did nothing to contribute to YOUR PARENTS acquiring those spoons.. want a cookie for being an ungrateful little ****?
pbmc.jpg

bro, those silver spoons are all of like....20 dollars a set at wal-mart.......and I DID help them aquire them......part of my mothers birthday present to be exact.

i work the hours im able to work, not saying that i make good money, but i do work. and as far as being ungrafteful..........not hardly. yes i live a good life, but many others have it a lot easier than i do. you can have a nice house, nice car, good parents and still be brought up THE RIGHT WAY. my mother wasnt in a rich family, but they made rent with a bit of play money left, and my dad is adopted, passed around a couple houses, ended up working a job in the delta bailing hay and unloading watermelon trucks up til the day he left for college. he KNOWS hard work, and lets us go with nothing less than that. maybe you have a bad image of what i am. so hopefully that clears ur blurry vision up a little bit.

appreciate, **** yah

spoiled, to some people

ungrateful, u got the wrong kid homie

bro, those silver spoons are all of like....20 dollars a set at wal-mart.......and I DID help them aquire them......part of my mothers birthday present to be exact.

i work the hours im able to work, not saying that i make good money, but i do work. and as far as being ungrafteful..........not hardly. yes i live a good life, but many others have it a lot easier than i do. you can have a nice house, nice car, good parents and still be brought up THE RIGHT WAY. my mother wasnt in a rich family, but they made rent with a bit of play money left, and my dad is adopted, passed around a couple houses, ended up working a job in the delta bailing hay and unloading watermelon trucks up til the day he left for college. he KNOWS hard work, and lets us go with nothing less than that. maybe you have a bad image of what i am. so hopefully that clears ur blurry vision up a little bit.

appreciate, **** yah

spoiled, to some people

ungrateful, u got the wrong kid homie
your mom spent her whole life burdening over raising you and all you gave her for a birthday present is silver spoons? that is an insult.

maybe you only read half sentances........as it DID SAY that it was PART of her birthday present. along side a new kitchen coutertop, because we put an ugly one on to finish our house to get out of someone elses. a full spa weekend and a trip to florida to go see her best friend.

using words u dont know the meaning of doesnt make u sound smart either. i am not a BURDEN to my mother, more like a child, and a good child at that. and it hasnt been her whole life......she was born in 58, i was born in 87, that makes her....29-30 years old i guess.......u cant even say HALF her life....

sorry u dont know how to read.

Looking at trading in my 02 diamante vrx for the 07 si and was wondering if anyone has seen, bought or driven one , to give me some feedback on how the are.. (new si only , 06) Mileage looks to be descent from reader feedback in the low-mid 30's undr everyday no vtech standards and is from what i'm seeing now a pretty difficult car to find...
I have an NBP '06 Si. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif They have raised the price a couple hundred bucks though. So far Honda is running 15,000 Si's a year (more than I was hoping for). Mine's # 7018. Love it to death. Everything is great about it. Plus it'll run a million miles if you treat it right.

I have added LEDS for brake lights, license plate lights, reverse lights, interior domes, and got rid of those PIAA's and got SilverStars so new pictures will look better. But the car is great. i-VTEC is amazing. The roar is fantastic. I really want to get Hondata's reflash for the ECU (33whp 30wtq) but no money right now (just bought my D310).

how did i change my post? when i said i couldnt afford to eat all i meant was i was spending my whole paychecc on paying off debts and bills and other **** and i didnt have much money to eat like the pig i am.. and that bothered me.. so guess what i did.. I WORKED IT OUT WITH MY DAD AND NOW HAVE THAT FUCCING SALARY PAY TO EAT BETTER, U SILVER-SPOON DIPSHIT. and did u ever stop to think that maybe im not in the position where i have to be paying bills and debts off anymore? so hey, that makes about iunno a grand more a month i have in my my poccet now.. oh, and sorry im not rich like you mister born-with-a-silver-spoon who has money to blow and gets a kick out of criticizing other people's lives on forums .. yea i still live with my 'rents so what? im 22 and have no problem with it.. im NOT going to move out and go to school at the same time and burden myself with bills i dont need to have, that would just be plain stupid as my parents have two extra rooms no one sleeps in in this house and for me to pass up free shelter while doing my thing is straight stupid.. plus, my parents would rather me be home to know im alive and to know that their extra rooms arent going to waste.. you people who infer "people who live with their parents are scrubs" are the epitome of shallow ********.. some people think theyre above others because their financial status or because they can support themself and others can't and i can't stand it.. it pissses me off when silver-spoon *****es or "rich people" criticize the less fortunate people when they probably have no idea whats it like to be born into a family with 0 dollars and a pipe dream that consisted of owning a fuccing sweatshop for a business. and now that my parents are actually profiting and have pretty much paid for the house i can focus on myself and reward all the **** that i've done for my parents with a brand new fuccing car. what labor did u do for your parents to directly help their financial situation? i busted my ass off for two years smogging cars for a ****ed up salary but only to show my dad the respect he deserved for busting his ass off for me and my brothers for 30 years.
lol yeah I'm so rich.. bill gates is jealous of me...i got so rich working my shitty ass job with no benefits for $8.50 an hour //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

I'm also 27 and taking out student loans to finish with school...

What i was saying, if less than TWO WEEKS AGO, you couldn't even EAT, perhaps you shouldn't be looking at new cars..duh.. its obvious you aren't stable.. you work for your daddy.. who might fire you at any time.. you also live with him and he might kick your 22 year old ass out at any time..

Apparently you cant look beyond a few weeks at a time.. well a 5 year car loan is a LONG TIME... if you get one, it will just end up being repo'ed and then your credit will be fuqed.

I mean what if you get into another fight with your daddy?! He kicks you out, and then your stuck with a $450 a month car payment ON TOP OF PAYING FOR HOUSING AND FOOD...

your an idiot, live within your means... and being an uneducated poor kid with no skill set.... that means no brand new SI...sorry to burst your unrealistic bubble.

oh and you changed your post because at first it said something about how you were in school, and working on the papers for your new business.. lol...

you know im right... or you wouldnt have gotten so pissed off... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Where to start????//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif Im sure he knows things are tight right now and that at this present moment its prolly not a good idea for a new ride , but i believe he said he's going to try his hardest to save up.. I'm sure he has the common sense to not bury himself if it comes down to it.. You do make a good point tho, i just see it as more of an attack than a response... Hell i only make about 1600/month so im by no means rich/set etc . I make enough to get by and have a little extra, and my car now is a 256/mth payment @4 yrs so even if i do get a si it will only be $310 (ish) for 5 yrs. but considering its a brand new car , its ok //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I have an NBP '06 Si. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif They have raised the price a couple hundred bucks though. So far Honda is running 15,000 Si's a year (more than I was hoping for). Mine's # 7018. Love it to death. Everything is great about it. Plus it'll run a million miles if you treat it right.

I have added LEDS for brake lights, license plate lights, reverse lights, interior domes, and got rid of those PIAA's and got SilverStars so new pictures will look better. But the car is great. i-VTEC is amazing. The roar is fantastic. I really want to get Hondata's reflash for the ECU (33whp 30wtq) but no money right now (just bought my D310).

i think i saw these pics on 8thcivic.com. ... Ur still a lucky bastard //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif... What/or is there anything you dont like with it?? i do hear the mileage *****

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.