2 SA 10's in a focus. exchangeable port

Every box and wall I have ever built has been just a circular saw, jig saw, and later on a router.

You can get a circular saw for $30 new and a jig saw for $20 new.

Every box and wall I have ever built has been just a circular saw, jig saw, and later on a router.
You can get a circular saw for $30 new and a jig saw for $20 new.
yes but what i'm trying to get across is i drive 40-50 miles a week (not a day) i don't compete, if i had a big stereo or if i competed as some here do and have big systems and they don't make boxes., so y am i the only one peeps get on for not making a box.. i have istered 15 floor joist under my house i can cut a board (not straight for more than 10" though) and i can us a drill but i couldn't cut a circle if u gave me a saw that only cut circles.. others here have said the same thing but tahoe don't pick on them every time someone says "look at my new box" he don't mention the other 20 peeps here that don't make boxes

yes but what i'm trying to get across is i drive 40-50 miles a week (not a day) i don't compete, if i had a big stereo or if i competed as some here do and have big systems and they don't make boxes., so y am i the only one peeps get on for not making a box.. i have istered 15 floor joist under my house i can cut a board (not straight for more than 10" though) and i can us a drill but i couldn't cut a circle if u gave me a saw that only cut circles.. others here have said the same thing but tahoe don't pick on them every time someone says "look at my new box" he don't mention the other 20 peeps here that don't make boxes
Maybe because you have made over 2000 post in the past 6 months and have excuses for everything? Not to mention a lot of those posts you try to give people questionable advice. The fact you're just rolling a prefab with a pioneer is just the gravy.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/graduate.gif.d982460be9f153bb54e5d4cb744f6ae8.gif Maybe that's what contributes to people giving you a hard time. *shrug* Just maybe...

One excuse after another. You don't even try. No effort to put in. That disability whatever you have has def taken over you. And it just seems your gonna let it control the rest of your life.

I've seen pics of members' on here 1st enclosure build and have gave them pointers....a few which looked really good. They did it. They built them themselves.

There. Said above reasons why I give you crap all the time. Put forth some effort then things may change...but you refuse.

Gotta start somewhere. This is far from my first box BTW. My first box is my daily system in my signature. It's almost time for a new one tho because my truck had a leak and it's wet one spot pretty good. It's under carpet so I can't tell of it has split yet. I'd like to just get a couple 18's in a wall, but I have a lot of work to do before I can make that happen.

I like the transformer box and the octoport is interesting. I don't know what makes that shape of port better though, increased rigidity maybe? Need to google that I guess.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.