1997 DODGE RAM 4x4 LIFT w/ 10in and w/ 4-alpine type R's and US AMPS MD2D

Yeah it was one of these two or the MTZ Mickey tompson, and the Nitto isnt very loud if you ask me, I had thornbirds b4 and those were loud..... boggers too
Boggers are for sure loud im running a set of 37x13x16 boggers right now on my 03 superduty with 8" lift.

Boggers are for sure loud im running a set of 37x13x16 boggers right now on my 03 superduty with 8" lift.
Yeah they are, These aren't so bad though, I ended up with 10" of lift for this thing, the pics do it no justice.

BTW Thanks Guys for all the comments.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

looks good man
thanks Peas, I have to put this on hold for a min. now, I just let 2 of my employees go at the shop, So I have to fill for them till, I find somebody:verymad: will let ya guys know when I start again................

Ok So some PHUC tard tried to steal my truck 3 weeks ago, right before i went on vacation. managed to cost 6 grand in damage and all he took was my alpine 545 amp. Destroyed my steering column, dash and fried my electrical system all cause some dumb azz tried to hot wire my truck that has an alarm with starter kill. who does that What a Retard, I hope he hooks it up in his car and it catches fire and burns him up, PHUCHER

Ok So some PHUC tard tried to steal my truck 3 weeks ago, right before i went on vacation. managed to cost 6 grand in damage and all he took was my alpine 545 amp. Destroyed my steering column, dash and fried my electrical system all cause some dumb azz tried to hot wire my truck that has an alarm with starter kill. who does that What a Retard, I hope he hooks it up in his car and it catches fire and burns him up, PHUCHER
sorry to hear that man... how did he break in? bust out a window?

what an amazing looking truck. I have a 2005 Dakota with a single RE Audio XXX 15. I wanna do a blow thru and lift up the truck with an airbag lift kit.so deflated its proper ride height. ( Fiance' had spinal fusion surgery so lifting it full time isn't an option lol. ) but your ride looks GREAT all i can say is anyone who doesn't like lifted trucks should try and cut u off lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.