2013 Dodge Avenger Audio Start-up

Participant count
  • Participant list

seawalke000

CarAudio.com Newbie
So I have a 2013 Dodge avenger im looking to build it for sound quality was wondering what speakers i could get to make it sound great like audiophile level even when turned up im looking to spend a decent amount of money on the system over time so please dont come at me with whats your budget my budget is do i want to spend 1k on a single speaker no but will i spend a couple hundred or over a grand on speakers yes my last car i spent over 3k now im not looking for competition just really loud and good sounding i have 2.5 in tweeters in the front 6x9's in the doors and in the rear i had some ideas my self but am new to this so i thought about looking into kappas, focals, or kicker coxial but realize tht component speaker can "sound better" so was also looking in to component sets but not sure was also thinking about getting a cup or something to put a tweeter on the a pillar a mid range tweeter in where the original tweeters were and a 6x9 in the door in the back same thing but with 2 cups for tweeters as there is no spot for tweeters already back there so any suggestions on speakers, placement, and accessories (amp, crossovers, equalizer, etc..)

Thanks in advance for the advice

in advance i already a have a sub skar zvx hooked to a 1500 watt ab mono so take into account there will be a sub may or may not change out the sub also so any recommendations on that also would be great as i realize that skar are more for spl not sq

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...