150+db from IB. can or has this been done.?

shauncox26

CarAudio.com Elite
oxford ms
sup guys! been toying with the idea of a IB build. then i got to thinking Naw less output them ported. after much more thought i figured why not try it and shoot for 150+db. has anyone heard of this being done? i like straying from the beatin path! any ideas on the subject are appreciated! subs you already know will be tantric. no idea on power. all going in a 98 accord 2Dr.

nice. Any idea on power, size, and number of subs? i have room for 2 18's at best with some cutting and welding. possibly 3 15's if i offset the holes.

If you're limited on cone area, definitely get as much xmax as possible. You could also get an SPL pack of spiders, because the "enclosure" won't be providing much resistance

well the HDD has 95mm of xmax so i Proly got that covered. will talk with ronal about the recones when i know exactly what i want to do. what kind of power do u think this might take? being IB I'll have plenty if space for amps and batts.

well the HDD has 95mm of xmax so i Proly got that covered. will talk with ronal about the recones when i know exactly what i want to do. what kind of power do u think this might take? being IB I'll have plenty if space for amps and batts.
Has 95mm? Lol where are you getting that number from?

look it up brother Google's ur friend. the HDD and SHD both sport 95mm xmax. i know it's more than ur new 9500 series so u can't believe it.

look it up brother Google's ur friend. the HDD and SHD both sport 95mm xmax. i know it's more than ur new 9500 series so u can't believe it.
Bro they have a third of that. That's twice what a XXX has. Do you know the difference between xmax and xmech? Google that

look it up its on their website ****. now if ur not helping get the **** off my thread dude.
You do know 95mm is almost 4 inches right? I'll get off your thread when you stop saying a sub has almost 4 inches of one way throw. I'm pretty sure the most right now is coming from a XXX and it's only around 40mm. I feel I'm helping you not be a tard.

Anyway. I think Hank Veach did a wall with 2 24s that got up there. But that's 2 24s so I would hope it would be up there. I don't think it got as loud as 4 18s walled though so to me it's a waste.

can't do 4 18s in a 2Dr accord. not many people doing 150+ from a IB setup. one reason to go IB is sound quality is good and bandwidth is usually wide and flat.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.