1250 rms WOLFRAM 15" PREORDER $199 may be $499 later? 12's are $189

besides my site. not really. you can ask me directly though. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.giffyi ill send them free for you to give feed back. ill cover shipping both ways.
Free...well the price is certainly right! It may be a while until I get a chance to play around with them. Can you provide a link to your site?

Thanks!

Also check out my build logs if/when you have some time...I've done some fn work and would love to get your feedback.

Nstaln beat me to it.
Yet another inefficient high powered sub thrown together off the parts bin with gramps flappin his gums about something he knows and understands nothing about.
as i said others here already ordered them, 1 of them told me about it.. i'm sure this is y they didn't mention it., next yr this maybe considered a good sub for cheap now..

Free...well the price is certainly right! It may be a while until I get a chance to play around with them. Can you provide a link to your site?
Thanks!

Also check out my build logs if/when you have some time...I've done some fn work and would love to get your feedback.
if i didnt like your work i wouldn't waste my money or time.

if i didnt like your work i wouldn't waste my money or time.
Thank you, I appreciate that! I put a lot of time and effort, not to mention trial and error, into my work. I've been fortunate enough to have worked and learned form some really good installers. I used to be roommates/co-worker with an IASCA judge and competitors. I also worked under a Rockford/Fosgate Top Gun installer for some time.

Thank you, I appreciate that! I put a lot of time and effort, not to mention trial and error, into my work. I've been fortunate enough to have worked and learned form some really good installers. I used to be roommates/co-worker with an IASCA judge and competitors. I also worked under a Rockford/Fosgate Top Gun installer for some time.
oh yea. keep up the good work..

I'm looking at your site now...You certainly don't seem to be cutting any corners...that mid bass driver looks sick...with those Q #'s I bet it would do well in 1/4 wave T-line.
excatly. best acoustic alignment you could ask for. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

That's an absolutely unacceptable combination IMO.
Glad they sound nice, but at their price point I'd be livid if I had to return something for warranty.
I agree...The set of GS42's I purchased for center channel use both had crooked tweets...they were centered but sitting at an angle...and not the same angle. Both of my GB25's had issues between the terminals and the tinsel leads...I had to solder directly to the leads right behind the terminals...on all four connections.

But...they DO sound phenomenal.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.