1250 rms WOLFRAM 15" PREORDER $199 may be $499 later? 12's are $189

Their 2500w specs out as a solid driver for the presale price.

I have faith in wolfram, generally... but the spec sheets from off the shelf china stuff has to be taken with a grain of salt. And at these prices, they probably utilize middle of the road chinese coils

Their 2500w specs out as a solid driver for the presale price.
I have faith in wolfram, generally... but the spec sheets from off the shelf china stuff has to be taken with a grain of salt. And at these prices, they probably utilize middle of the road chinese coils
JLD uses the best coils they can get. its the steel they cheap out on.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

He’s getting salty with FU
can u blame me? i've never had a problem like this.. i glued 2nd loose spot see it it works tomorrow.. thing is sub sounded good today with surround leaking lol.. i caught he*l from couple guys over this thread wish u had told peeps about pre order.., i was trying to be nice and i get called names cause they think sub subs..

besides my site. not really. you can ask me directly though. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.giffyi ill send them free for you to give feed back. ill cover shipping both ways.
y u never send me free stuff?, oh cause i'd keep it lol..

can u blame me? i've never had a problem like this.. i glued 2nd loose spot see it it works tomorrow.. thing is sub sounded good today with surround leaking lol.. i caught he*l from couple guys over this thread wish u had told peeps about pre order.., i was trying to be nice and i get called names cause they think sub subs..
I should have just sold you my 10s instead of you getting that 12! Seems like you got a dud. I pre ordered an AG-15, it ***** I won’t get it till February the earliest but for $199 it looks to be a steal. It will give me time tho to upgrade my alt and get a bigger amp!

I should have just sold you my 10s instead of you getting that 12! Seems like you got a dud. I pre ordered an AG-15, it ***** I won’t get it till February the earliest but for $199 it looks to be a steal. It will give me time tho to upgrade my alt and get a bigger amp!
yeah i think it'll do well.. and no u shouldn't have sold me 10's, when u get new sub u should drive here and give me your 15 with box //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

[quote name='Boomin_tahoe']Ok @BOOMINGRANDPA...I actually gotta chuckle from your avatar sig...[/QUOTE]
if i can get it to stay glued and not keep finding new places to come apart it may work out.. it may end up like skar equipment is liked ok but company not so much but i'll take that if sub sounds good..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.