Incriminator king of bass

Participant count
  • Participant list
Pics
d3760b49429cd795273753c9beab22b4.jpg
658b889292c2a58540af11b37e170ecd.jpg
dce5f01fad39e2e14c7cc6ca37adaab0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I'll tell you a story one day far far away a long long time ago this little boy put 3500 to sq HDC3 with a PSI recone he went to a show and 15 minutes into the show after he metered it smoked. that same little boy one time far far away a long time ago got his own Parts together and his own driver on that same amp and it's been in there two months

Just remember that this was Far Far Away in a long long time ago.. not knocking PSI but usually Droppin recones like that never live up to the factory OEM design

I'll tell you a story one day far far away a long long time ago this little boy put 3500 to sq HDC3 with a PSI recone he went to a show and 15 minutes into the show after he metered it smoked. that same little boy one time far far away a long time ago got his own Parts together and his own driver on that same amp and it's been in there two monthsJust remember that this was Far Far Away in a long long time ago.. not knocking PSI but usually Droppin recones like that never live up to the factory OEM design
Cool story, these aren't fresh they been used and broken in
Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

not sure why i said a pair. just so common peoples want a pair. i personally think they have better options out there but thats on you bro. i personally don't think you can go wrong with the FI SSD drivers they are never used often and POUND. i wish you well in whatever decision ya make money..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.