12" Sub Recommendations

Those Lanzars will take a Hell of a beating from my experience..I blew the Dust covers off of one banging the chitt out of them, and they kept on banging hard!For Cheap subs, they get down!Just as those type R subs.I saw a guy throwing some juice on them at 1/2 ohm load,with I think it was 1500rms, and they were slammin!! gettin down man.He banged on them for about 45 min at 1/2 ohm, and they needed to cool down for a bit, but he went right back at it, and they took on the juice again,was a guy at the car audio show in an xcab chevy..they were in ported enclosures

Yeah seem pretty nice too. I've got a sealed enclosure that i want to throw whatever i get in. Not sure as of right now those Alpins really caught my eye man..

Yeah seem pretty nice too. I've got a sealed enclosure that i want to throw whatever i get in. Not sure as of right now those Alpines really caught my eye man..

Yeah seem pretty nice too. I've got a sealed enclosure that i want to throw whatever i get in. Not sure as of right now those Alpins really caught my eye man..
Dammn Good price for pract new subs too..Im really considering on getting them for myself just to have for a back up for another install later on.Different vehicle.Id have to whack my box up, or build another, only reason why I havent snagged them up

[quote name='neo_styles']@Dtrom ;

Hope that gets his attention.

And I always accept tokens of appreciation via PayPal :fyi:[/QUOTE]

Thanks neo. I pm'd you back OP

Thanks bro. Me too. Their making good paper weights for now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/redface.gif.62fdbfe1a101588a808c4cff71bcb942.gif
Sounds like my PG amp. They're supposed to be going off in trade, but I have to wait on their package to arrive first.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.