10"s sealed ??

Slammed Vette
10+ year member

Chicago
Looking for 10"s that work well in a sealed enclosure.These are going into my C5 corvette convert amd don't have a ton of room,so bigger ported enclosures are not an option.Going to have to glass the enclosures into every nook and cranny in the trunk.Thinking of glassing inthe two side rear compartments for one 10" on each side or going extreme with the 2 on the sides and 2 more in the middle compartment.Thanks!!

How much are you looking to spend? How much power do you have/want to run? How much room do you actually have to work with (either in cubic feet or the dimensions)?

The Audiobahn pro compression series have a 4 1/2" depth mount and are made for small sealed enclosures and are supposed to sound really good. Just an option to look into.

Well not sure on the Sq/in room I have,but looking at doing either 2 10 glassed into the center storage area or 4 10's(2 in the center and 1 in each of the side storage areas).The whole thing is going to have to be glassesdue to the odd shapes of the compartments.I'm leaning toward Alpine or Zapco amps.I like the output on the Zapco's(1000.4x2) ,but I like the ability to hook the Alpines(MRD1005&MRV-F545) up to the head unit and monitor them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.