1 12 on 2000w verses 2 10s on 1200?

Depends. More details are needed. Here are some questions off the top of my head.

What is your goal?

What size enclosure can you fit?

Price range?

Are there any models you are currently considering or maybe some you will absolutely not use? Which amp(s) are you using?

Depends. More details are needed. Here are some questions off the top of my head.What is your goal?

What size enclosure can you fit?

Price range?

Are there any models you are currently considering or maybe some you will absolutely not use? Which amp(s) are you using?

I am able to get around 2.8 without allowing room for a downfire box. My goal is to have a nice system that is loud and will turn a couple heads but still sounds great for daily driving. And my main goal is to keep it all under the back seat. I also like my lows.

Not to worried about the price just nothing to outrageous. And I'm considering any name brand.

If you are doing a 2" seat lift then go with 2 10's forward fire with side firing aero's. I am running 4 8's with no seat lift and they get real low. There are so many real good 10's. Sundown sa, dc lvl 2-3, tantric, DD, FI, SSA…

I forgot to ask about the title of this post. Why are the options 1 12 on 2000w or 2 10's on 1200? Do you have 2 different amps to choose from?
I just like the idea of blowing someone's mind that I have only 1 12 and its just some thoughts I had.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.