09 Sienna HDC 18s bass build log

the 4 18s on low power. subs too stiff atm with the fresh recones to go ham.
Nice man! That's gonna be loud! Post pics of the box installed once it's all cleaned up //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I was going to say, what's breaking in? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif I'm familiar with it but way to impatient to do it. I just went full tilt as soon as they were in the box //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I go Full tilt off freash recones and never broke a anything. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif
Apparently its one of the reasons soundqubed uses to put it on user error when their subs fail out of the box. Giving them no quarter with any liability cop outs.

Plus i need to make an amp rack with good airflow. Amp overheats a bit since its just resting in its stock shipping box with the foam atm.

Planning on using ducts connecting my AC vents to the bottom of the amp.

i play my subs freeair for about an hour rolling hte volume.. i'm to impatient to let them break in.. NOW NOW NOW dammit
same I can feel them getting louder and louder but they are still overly stiff. **** stock 41 FS needs to get lower faster. Been playing pure 19 to 30hz to make them suckers dance.

same I can feel them getting louder and louder but they are still overly stiff. **** stock 41 FS needs to get lower faster. Been playing pure 19 to 30hz to make them suckers dance.
those spiders are nonlinear but **** they are strong.. great SPL spiders.. hows the AQs holding up?

those spiders are nonlinear but **** they are strong.. great SPL spiders.. hows the AQs holding up?
Havent even gotten the slightest bit warm or stinky. Ice cold dustcaps unless its a hot day in which everything in the car starts off warm and ends up cold(except the amp).

Apparently its one of the reasons soundqubed uses to put it on user error when their subs fail out of the box. Giving them no quarter with any liability cop outs.
Plus i need to make an amp rack with good airflow. Amp overheats a bit since its just resting in its stock shipping box with the foam atm.

You said you don't even have it turned up loud and taking it easy and your amp is already overheating? That's not good.... I've only thermaled my sub amps one time when it was 100'+ and I demoed for 30mins+ straight full tilt with some clipping lol.

You said you don't even have it turned up loud and taking it easy and your amp is already overheating? That's not good.... I've only thermaled my sub amps one time when it was 100'+ and I demoed for 30mins+ straight full tilt with some clipping lol.
the amp gets pretty warm because has no air and is resting on a surface that traps heat and i was bumping for 30 minutes of driving. Thats why an amp rack is next on the bucket list, we'll see after that. It should take away most if not all of those heat issues along with adding my last G31 batt to the bank. Will be putting in the order for some 3/0 or 4/0 EB flex front to back soon as well. Only have one run of ofc front to back atm.

Might look into lithiums as the weight for these batts are stupid.

What if it's cold out and you want to run your heater to warm up the car? Or does it never get cold enough where your at in CA?

it gets to 100 up there?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.