08 Silverado. Black 22's w/ 35" tires, 9" of lift

dang changing it up again, your 2wd bow tie probably skies over my 4x4 Ford lol. Good thing you don't live in snow country either, that thing would need fender flares for sure either snow or mud, my truck is miserable now and my tires only stick out maybe an inch or so.

Should look sweet with the bigger rubber.

do you have any pictures of it with just the body lift and no suspesion lift? i no body lift are nothing like a suspension but its to much for the budget right now
sorry bro i had thew 6" suspension before the body lift. search on cardomain. theyre are plenty of newer trucks with just the 3" body. yes its a 2wd. everything is for looks, although it has been off the pavement. dont need a 4wd. put way too much money into the truck to take it hardcore offroading or into some mud holes. i have other toys for that. i think 38's would rub. not for sure though. thanks on the compliments.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.