06 Dodge Stratus power wire?

I ran 4 awg through the grommet under the brake booster but anything larger wouldn't work. My 2002 sedan also has the battery under the fuse box behind the front bumper so running wire under the vehicle would be easier. Use split loom to protect it.

Make your own step ramps like these
173l3n.jpg

yeah all my recent installs i just drilled through the trunk pan, literally every new car has zero entry from the engine to the cabin, absolutely nothing.... Running underneath is the quickest easiest way I ever ran wire lol. IDK why I never did it before. No need for any wire in the cabin either, so much cleaner.
I figured it out.... after spent a couple hours getting mad and not making progress... My friend said trying to "fish" the wire through the Factory wire harness boot with a coat hanger...... that took me a whole 5 mins to do and was super super easy smh. poke a hole in excess boot with a flat head stuck the hanger 3/4 way through so i could grab it on the outside. connected wire to hanger by bending hanger through the copper lug and taping it, then pulled it through.... got 2 runs done in 10 mins smh......

Now fedex decided to delay my extra wire delivery that is suppose to be delivered today, until tuesday delaying my progress of getting the ish playing smh.... F FEDEX... thats why i use USPS or UPS.

I figured it out.... after spent a couple hours getting mad and not making progress... My friend said trying to "fish" the wire through the Factory wire harness boot with a coat hanger...... that took me a whole 5 mins to do and was super super easy smh. poke a hole in excess boot with a flat head stuck the hanger 3/4 way through so i could grab it on the outside. connected wire to hanger by bending hanger through the copper lug and taping it, then pulled it through.... got 2 runs done in 10 mins smh......

Now fedex decided to delay my extra wire delivery that is suppose to be delivered today, until tuesday delaying my progress of getting the ish playing smh.... F FEDEX... thats why i use USPS or UPS.
I’m glad you got it through..now time to get the build done

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.