06 Dodge Stratus power wire?

Just protect the wiring if you do decide to go under the car. Zip ties are your best friend in that aspect. Also be aware of moving parts that may interfere with it.

Drill hole using step drill if you know what it is.....

People will usually run wiring alongside the edges of the vehicle, or even down the middle of the vehicle. A lot of cars have \_/\_/ channels on the floorboards.....perfect area to run wiring because once you cover them in place with the under carpet padding then the carpet itself, no one will ever feel that "lump".

Do you have a car lift to strap up the wires under vehicle ?
I have a ramp but you can just use a car jack, use protective wire sleeves then use zip ties to keep the wire in place, running it away from places with excessive heat. Get a big rubber grommet for your hole as well.

I have a ramp but you can just use a car jack, use protective wire sleeves then use zip ties to keep the wire in place, running it away from places with excessive heat. Get a big rubber grommet for your hole as well.
I have a couple of sets of those drive up plastic ramps ..next time I have one I’m helping someone on and running the wire looks like a pain ...I’m gonna try and go that route

I found a grommet couple mins ago That's big enough to run 2 1/0s through it I'm trying to 4. So looking for another entry lol... I though about going ito the factory grommet around the factory wires but I can't seem to get out the outer grommet thats in the engine bay. I spliced a little into it in the inside carefully but can't get the outer to move. It easily has enough space to for 2 or more runs
You found a factory grommet location that is big enough to run 2 1/0awg wires and you want to run 4 1/0awg wires? Why not just enlarge this hole?

You found a factory grommet location that is big enough to run 2 1/0awg wires and you want to run 4 1/0awg wires? Why not just enlarge this hole?
I was thinking that but its location is kind of iffy. Theres space to extend the whole but getting a drill to is in question

probably aftermarket then, stratuses arent really known to be esp sporty/low cars. Did you look for coilover adjusters to raise it a bit?
Na i like the way it sits lol... Makes its look a little better... need some window tint tho...

Plastic ramps...lol I gots metal ones. Won't break on ya.
These are rated at 12,000lbs and brand new ..I think the brand is Hercules ..they are really heavy duty they hold up my Silverado when changing the oil just fine ..they also do good on low profile cars like my Dart when changing the oil also

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.