05 sebring install

repainted them a light gloss black. its not real shiny but cant really tell in the pics took them in the garage and it was kinda dark

yayocomputerpictures115.jpg

i hate the way new cars put the battery in the tire well, annoying to get to

yayocomputerpictures119.jpg

everythign is done pretty much now. just need to set the amps up, but kind of int he dark for most of the settings on my HU and amps, if anyone would like to walk me through it a bit on AIM or pm that be great.

just need to make the fake walls over the amps and paint and the car will be done

yayocomputerpictures124.jpg

yayocomputerpictures125.jpg

yayocomputerpictures126.jpg

I love the way those tweeter pods turned out. You wouldn't be interested in making another set would you? I'd like to have a set for my sebring

the false walls are coming out aright, still rough cuz i used old wood but i will b ondo it and make it look good. still have to cover the rest of the area as the cardboard kinda shows

yayocomputerpictures136.jpg

also painted the baflle

yayocomputerpictures139.jpg

color doesnt really go along with the car too well, migh t repaint them any suggestions?
yayocomputerpictures111.jpg

yayocomputerpictures113.jpg
Do em in black. My 300M has the pods in those same spots. You think they sound better up there? I wanted something that put that and the midbass together like I see in other cars.

BTW, build is looking great. Inspirational.

yea i like hwo they souind compared to my old setup wich was doorpods with tweeter and midbass positioned near eachother.

i already painted them black i think i pictured it kind of out of it now just dropped the tank in my old carr to get the gas out and the fumes got to me ha

rear trim pannel is completed. just needa do some filler and then paint and it will all be done. came out aright but for a my second elaborate install it came out aright

yayocomputerpictures146.jpg

yayocomputerpictures145.jpg

yayocomputerpictures141.jpg

got one of the pannels carpeted, wish i could find a better match but o well. still need to mount the wall over the amps and carpet that and then everything will be done

yayocomputerpictures149.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Crzy

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Crzy
Doylestown, PA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date