04 GRAND MARQUIS!!! FIRST PRO BUILD!!!! 4 APLINE TYPE X's

I think i took the top of the seat out first i can check how u did it and let u know tomorrow! you never did tell me how much fatmat you used!
my bad bro i thought i had told you. i bought like 100 ft of it off ebay. i used about 75 ft of it maybe a little less. i kno when i finished i only had a little left

You should mount 4 legs on top and turn the box over and fire the subs down. I did that in a Mark8 with 2 15's sealed and it slapped hard!

You should try it one day for shits and giggles. You may be surprised !

finally got around to redoing my big 3 today. no im all wired up from the front end to the rear. no i just have to wire in my batteries in the trunk i will post pics of progress later.

2011-03-05_13-35-10_532.jpg

2011-03-05_13-34-59_48.jpg

2011-03-05_13-34-49_650.jpg

2011-03-05_13-34-16_497.jpg

2011-03-05_13-34-08_221.jpg

yea i know i need a to build a box for my batteries. but i like these boxes just makes it easier to remove if i need to. but here is the progress ive made so far rebuilding my system. amps should be back one day this week and i can get those installed and do a video

I have a grand marquis also. Rear seat removal is easy as ****.

Bottom peice is connected with 2 metal clips, push forward on it and pull up on the bottom and it will pop right out. Back rest is bolted down to the floor with 2 bolts, take those out and you're good to go.

Also when you remove your seat, take out the deadening material that is behind the back seat. Helps alot for inside the car. I had to cut it with a razor.

Does anyone have info on doing the big 3 on these cars? I am gonna attempt it once it gets above 20 degrees here some day soon. How much 1/0 do I need to complete it on these? Thanks.

Looking good did u take the seats out and find the ground spot?
no not yet i just used the same ground as your temp spot for now. tested everything with a DMM and im getting good voltage. but im gonna probably change it to the seat ground when i get some more time off.

I have a grand marquis also. Rear seat removal is easy as ****.
Bottom peice is connected with 2 metal clips, push forward on it and pull up on the bottom and it will pop right out. Back rest is bolted down to the floor with 2 bolts, take those out and you're good to go.

Also when you remove your seat, take out the deadening material that is behind the back seat. Helps alot for inside the car. I had to cut it with a razor.

Does anyone have info on doing the big 3 on these cars? I am gonna attempt it once it gets above 20 degrees here some day soon. How much 1/0 do I need to complete it on these? Thanks.
thanks dude for the info this should make it easier for me now. as far as the big three goes fairly simple. all i did was remove one wire at a time and replaced it with 0 gauge. as for how much u need i would get more than enough. i bought 100 feet of knu 0 gauge some good shyt.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.