Sound Quality peeps, what NEW SCHOOL 4 channel are you running and why?

MattinMO

Senior VIP Member
It’s been a while since I’ve ran a 4 channel but for my daily I just want a nice clean sounding system. I’m looking at running a cdt component set and I have some Rockford power 4x6s so I’m looking at 60-75 watts x4. There is so much good stuff out there (also a lot of junk as always) plus I’m very indecisive ?*♀️ so it’s making it hard. I’ve got a old school zapco in my old school car but wanting something brand new.

CT sounds has some interesting 4 ch offers.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/HELIX-D-FOUR-NEW-2017-4-CHANNEL-AMPLIFIER-HI-INPUT-HELIX-FINEST-QUALITY-NEW/202112201594?hash=item2f0ed3737a:g:UGAAAOSwc2FaCZqN

Ive had a few Helix amps in the past and have to say that they are some quality made amplifiers and sound really amazing with door preps and good quality speakers tuned well.I may pick up one of these just because.I miss my older Helix amps.The older Zaps are some really clean sounding amplifiers.There are some really great SQ amplifiers out there like Masconi ect, which are pricey and can get expensive sound excellent on some Hertz Milles ect. Best of luck with your search.

The owner is shady as F U C K, Screwed over his original buildhouse, screwed over the original amp designer, screwed over several people on warranty claims and their stuff isn't all that great that makes it worth overlooking all the negative poop. PLUS he says he wants to start shutting down the brand. Again... I wouldn't touch them with a ten foot pole.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.