sound quality truck build

Participant count
  • Participant list

gkf

CarAudio.com Newbie
hello all car audio fans
starting a very good sound quality build and wondering what any of you use as a source unit.
i was thinking on my smart phone via bluetooth through my pioneer media player .
i have a 3way set for front end and 2 tens for sub powered with a audison 4 channel
about 150 watts per channel front and 450 watts on the sub
my goal is for flac files and dsd
what are your thoughts on this and am i right about a phone as source
thank you

Welcome to the site. More information is needed. What vehicle is this going in, and for SQ, Id recommend deadner to be installed.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

I’m not sure if we’re talking about the same thing. I referred to the hu voltage output being 3v-5v. This greatly affects sound quality having the...
Well i don't know. I don't consider myself better than a parish member if I was a pastor. But if the shoe fits, yes. Needing a new HU will give...
It surprised me as well. It is a Pioneer Appradio on a JL HD750/1. The adjustments I made were lower the 100Hz to 50% and raise the subwoofer...
Had a set of Ecplise 6x9's back in the day in my '99 Grand Cherokee. The SE8495s iirc those were so sweet sounding. Wish I hadn't sold the GC with...
That's subjective. Personally, I find the hot/shrill sound produced by the comb filtering to be unbearable, so I wouldn't even listen to the...

About this thread

gkf

CarAudio.com Newbie
gkf
miramich nb canada
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from