whats better?

If its the 900.4, its a good amp. It shares a board with the hdp4. I would hope hertz uses better components, but nonetheless, there are certainly many worse options

Lol alright so I'll be picking up the jbl again. I wanted to get the crescendo pwx6.5 mid and then buy a tweet is that a better idea?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

That's a tough choice. Since my Polks are 2 ohms also, it'll be much louder than the 4 ohm versions...same with the jbl.

Which is gonna sound "better" is really install dependent with clean wattage going to either....and after some fine tuning.

Lol alright so I'll be picking up the jbl again. I wanted to get the crescendo pwx6.5 mid and then buy a tweet is that a better idea?
So your wanting to experiement? Sure why not....people do to get that crystal clear sound. It's not uncommon for brands to be mixed.

only if you have an active capable head unit then yes it'll be miles better than the jbls or any components. IF you dont have an active capable head unit then it'll be garbage.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.