Not open for further replies.

ciaonzo
5,000+ posts

TheContinental
WI
Item(s) for Sale:

Pair of single 4ohm 15" TC9

Item(s) Description/Condition:

These are brand new, with minor marking on the baskets from handling. Otherwise, perfect and unused.

Price:

$200 plus shipping, each.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Single driver purchase is plus shipping. Buy both drivers and I will split shipping with you.

Item Pictures:

Have any of the specs for this by chance?
No real numbers but these are built just like the old school ORION HCCA drivers. I did find an old spec sheet for those.
2-20-2010_001.jpg

If you guys want additional pics, just let me know. I can get the pair together, coil readings, whatever...

One driver SOLD.

I do have a total of four so if someone is dead set on having a pair, I can still provide a pair. I would like to keep at least one for myself to beat on.

[quote name='atoz2']How much power rms can these handle?[/QUOTE]

If I'm correct it's 1500 rms my last tc9 15 I had was beats it was custom built by @tc3k101 and it was beast ran off a us amps md3d at 1ohm and it pounded out a 3.5 cube box tune to 30 from @CSCStang so u will be in good hands with a tc9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...