Barry Schanz
Item(s) for Sale:

Massive Audio Core-1 8CH DSP EQ Line Driver Power Management Processor

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Used

9/10

Selling to move to a different DSP.

The Recipe for Success With Your New DSP

1. Start with the 24 dB LR crossover type unless you know what you are doing.

2. Do not underlap or overlap crossovers. Ie. Sub LPF 80 Hz, Midbass HPF 80 Hz. Simple and lined up.

3. Get Room EQ Wizard and a calibrated mic. UMIK-1, Dayton UMM-6, etc.

4. Learn to save measurements in REW, create an average, and then use the EQ feature(in REW).

5. REW will point you in the right direction to use the Parametric EQ.

Massive Audio of So Cal USA is releasing its masterpiece: The CORE-1. It is a state-of-the-art Digital Signal Processor and a precise Power Management tool for those who seek for Seamless OEM integration, High Fidelity (SQ) or High Performance (SPL) audio!

With 8 channels in / 8 channels out, 56-bit double precision signal processing and 24-bit resolution ADC/DACs, it brings outstanding sound quality and adds sophistication to your car audio system.

The Multi Language Windows™ based software written by Massive Audio engineers is presented with user-friendly interface that allows for complete system setup in minutes. At the same time, it lets you manually fine tune every parameter for precise acoustic and power management.

Audiophile sound quality and full battery & speaker protection define the CORE-1!

FEATURES:

Precision Crossover System: Linkwitz-Riley, Bessel and Butterworth topologies

12, 18, 24, 36 and 48 dB / octave crossover slopes available

Full Pass / High Pass / Low Pass / Band Pass / Peaking / Shelving filters

Up to 96 Parametric Equalizer Bands with adjustable Frequency and Bandwidth

Full Time Alignment Correction and Phase rotation

R.M.S. Limiter with adjustable Threshold, Attack and Decay

Power Management Processor with fully automated actions for “Low Battery” and “Very Low Battery” conditions, with adjustable voltage threshold levels

Under dash programmable gain control with memory preset selector and LED indicator

Bluetooth Streaming Ready (requires optional USB RDT1 Plug In - Sold Separately)

Size: 5.83" x 6.46" x 1.9"

Price:

$300

Includes full extra set of new accessories.

Controller + cable

CD

the works

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Free USPS Priority shipping to the lower 48 states

$40 to ship outside the US(subject to change depending on actual shipping cost, we can work out a fair deal)

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...