DD 9512D or DC XL 12 DAILY? 3 cubes on 2k

Not trying to make a versus thread just wondering what you guys think would be a better daily ground pounder set up.. Give me pros and cons of each sub, musicality. The closest experience I have to eitHer sub is some DC level 4 15s, absolutely loved those. Anyways, sub will be going in a center console box in my truck.. Box will be somewhere around 2.8-3.2 cubes tuned to around 34. Ran off my AQ2200. What do you guys think?

Oh yeah I mostly listen to decaf and other low stuff,

Thanks in advance

Jeff

I would say both companies are similar for sq/spl, both companies lower level offerings are said to sound good, and their higher end offerings are said to get loud with not as good of sq.

I have seen a lot of DC subs at spl competitions

IMO DD is the better company, though their products carry a premium price tag.

Some people complain about certain DD subs sounding hollow, I have never heard any DD's in person, but I'm thinking of getting some 1512s.

One thing to consider is, unless you are at a comp with an rta, sq is rather subjective to the user.

I would say both companies are similar for sq/spl, both companies lower level offerings are said to sound good, and their higher end offerings are said to get loud with not as good of sq.
I have seen a lot of DC subs at spl competitions

IMO DD is the better company, though their products carry a premium price tag.

Some people complain about certain DD subs sounding hollow, I have never heard any DD's in person, but I'm thinking of getting some 1512s.

One thing to consider is, unless you are at a comp with an rta, sq is rather subjective to the user.

I agree with you. I'm not worried about the price because I'm trading my Sub my sig for it, I really want the 12" version of it, and I may get one a deal has just been presented to me.

But FUCK numbers, i just want it loud to the ear and have some sq and I'm a happy guy, not to picky. Just want something that can handle that AQ alllll day long and put out bass all day

If it was me, I'd go with the DD solely based on how many DC failures I have been seeing. Reliability is important to me and I know DD makes a solid product across the board.

I'm surprised no one else has voiced their opinion yet

If it was me, I'd go with the DD solely based on how many DC failures I have been seeing. Reliability is important to me and I know DD makes a solid product across the board.
I'm surprised no one else has voiced their opinion yet
Only thing holding me back from DD is I has no experience with their moooooofers:crap:

Well thanks for the info man I appreciate it,

Anyone else still up and wanna share what they think?

With the new suspension designs on the DD 3500 and 9500 series subs they have better low end impact that were lacking in prior series. I have been very impressed with the new series. I cannot say anything about the DC since I have no experiece with them but you should be more than happy with the new I series 9512

With the new suspension designs on the DD 3500 and 9500 series subs they have better low end impact that were lacking in prior series. I have been very impressed with the new series. I cannot say anything about the DC since I have no experiece with them but you should be more than happy with the new I series 9512
Thats right I forgot they just changed...

I like my 9512s (F motor). If price isn't an issue I would go with DD, but I don't think you could go wrong either way.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.