dodge durango

alright good deal im going to look at one tommorow might be buying it for a late x mas gift for my self

hopefully its one of the older models because the newer models dont look as "mean" imo. My dad has a 98' and it looks so much better than the newer soccer mom ones... just not as fast :\. but get what you want and it should be loud as hell.

opps see your getting the 98... Nice Choice!! now get a 5.5" suspension lift 3" body and 35" tires and that thing will be badass

hopefully its one of the older models because the newer models dont look as "mean" imo. My dad has a 98' and it looks so much better than the newer soccer mom ones... just not as fast :\. but get what you want and it should be loud as hell.

opps see your getting the 98... Nice Choice!! now get a 5.5" suspension lift 3" body and 35" tires and that thing will be badass
x2. i think the 01-03's look the meanest. i was lucky to score one in my pricerange. just wish it had a V8..this 6 is killing me. my 10's wwwaaannnggg

4 inch lift with 33s and a 5.9 swap soon for mine //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.